Concord Express

Any quick easy ways to get into program mode on these? I'm faced with a takeover of one. An existing cusotmer just bought a business that has one of these and he wants me to get it working or change it out for him.

Not much on the system, so I really don't have any problem with ripping it out and replacing it with a new system. I'll need to add some devices to bring it up to his standards anyway. Still if I can save us both a couple bucks.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

You have to have a 60-746 alpha keypad

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You don't need to know the installer code but you do need to know the dealer code if programmed, and the account number and the CSID

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You can do it either way with that keypad, just make sure you do not power the panel down then up with that keypad attached or it will learn into the system and you will have to go to the bus devices and manually remove it

And don't forget to enable the keypad once attached with 8 + installer code

• 02 otherwise it won't do squat
Reply to
Mark Leuck

The concord express requires a alpha keypad to plug directly to the panel to program it. Or you can download it if you know the installer code.

The eprom is in a socket, and cannot be erased. It must be loaded with a default program in order for the panel to function at all.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Mark,

Can you program the panel with a SuperBus 2000 (60-746-1) 2 X 16 LCD keypad via the data bus, instead of it being plugged into the motherboard........... Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

Thanks for the tip.......... Regards, Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

Reply to
WhoCares

Unless the dealer code has been programmed then your screwed

Wait till you see the Concord Express v4, awsome panel compared to the old Express

Reply to
Mark Leuck

What goodies did the boys & girls at GE add to the panel???

Russ......

Reply to
Russell Brill

For the Express 32 zones, X-10 built-in, 2-way voice built-in, be able to use all standard Concord modules and lots of little things like finally the ability to send a silent panic signal, the standard Concord will now have 6 partitions instead of 2

A few others that I can't remember this early in the morning but by far a much better panel

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.