Compass Software

did'nt do it the last few I programmed.

Reply to
moe
Loading thread data ...

Processor Hiccup...... :-o

Reply to
Russell Brill

Read my earlier response to Jim. I figure there is definitely something wrong in Sarasota - or Bahia...

Reply to
Frank Olson

guess not...she's far from sultry..she's like 90 years old and from Hoboken.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

that unblocks it right?...he was saying he was blocking the cid.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Jesus, can't you guys just count your blessings? When Bass is around, you bitch about that. When Bass is gone, you waste bandwidth talking about why Bass isn't around.

Just don't mention the sob's name, just hope and pray he's gone forever.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

He doesn't "get out" much... :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Not if you dial *81 first...

Reply to
Frank Olson

That happens here too, unless the caller ID was blocked. Then you get "The last number that called your line can not be given out." js

Reply to
alarman

Yup. I haven't run into that much though. js

Reply to
alarman

Oh I see what you mean. No, I meant that I do not program my fax machine to send it's number and ID info. You know, what makes that little header that appears at the top of the pages you send, and causes your fax number to appear on the machine at the other end. js

Reply to
alarman

Nine to ninety, and not dead over two hours. js

Reply to
alarman

That's about Jack's speed alright...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I know. The cops seem to be busy with other things though. js

Reply to
alarman

Neither. Just something my old boss used to say. js

Reply to
alarman

you know that's not kosher to do that...actually i believe it's illegal to not show your fax id info.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Is that a rule or a guideline?

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Yah think?

begin 666 funimage_donut.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0```0`!``#_VP!#``,"`@,"`@,#`P,$`P,$!0@%!00$ M!0H'!P8(# H,# L*"PL-#A(0#0X1#@L+$!80$1,4%145# \\7&!84&!(4%13_ MVP!#`0,$! 4$!0D%!0D4#0L-%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04 M%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!3_P `1" #T`88#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\\0` M'P```04!`0$!`0$```````````$"`P0%!@[L_!7 MABWW>(K2&=H-#M4+1,6!1OW8W+R#M)*G/(KWC4]4LM'C#ZE=0Z>G9KF01Y^F M>M>)_M%_$#09=$\\+06=Q/?72>(;*?%I;/(NT,!][&.WK6$L;B)4W'VK:72[# ME78]6_X4U\\.F>14^'7@U0&'"^'K+`//_`$RHC^"7PY#ES\\-_!1+'ESX;L\\GZ M_N:UCX@\\0WMQ,Q+:G*K*Z\\W?[V'*NQY': M?"GPQX@::.V^!?@^P4',-SJ^A6$:KZX41DX/MUQ4[_LL^!KY9VUCP[X6B4*6 M:+2?#EG;+MQT9C&7/UR*]=M=26\\F,8(WP_)("< 9XS7@WQ2^+\\OA_7;G16DD MC%[)'%;F$%BX+;&!QTKDEF&)A)SC4E?NVWY?UH:J"?0]$TW]G+X/Z%"MO;?# M3PA)L3S#)=:';S-R>26=">M3CX.?"7[8UF_PW\\%>=PS@^';+#@^O[OGI7$:! M^T'IFM^,M>M0IBBAM!%%9R [R Q5S^!&?Q]JPKKXA0W7Q-T^(L\\=Q

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Reply to
mikey

Oh great! Thanks a lot, burst my bubble.

Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.