Compass Software

I am using Compass 1.5.8.83 It does not have a profile for Vista 128BP. What is my alternative? It has Vista 128B and Vista VistaFB but neither of these are right. I need the Vista 128BP profile. Thanks, Allan

Reply to
Allan Waghalter
Loading thread data ...

If you have the First Alert panels turned on, try FA1660C.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

It indicates that the FA1660C is incompatible with rev of 5 hex. Why is my compass missing the 128BP and the Vista 10P? I have re- loaded the software tonight. I didn't remove the old software first. Didn't want to chance losing my data...

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

I just checked my compass (1.5.8.82)...I have FA loaded as well. Vista128BP is definitely listed. Backup your 3 MDB's and try to reinstall.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

The First Alert patch changes the description of the 10P, some of the

128's and Lynx panels to First Alert equivalent names, it does NOT affect the data in existing accounts, First Alert panels used to be slightly different than the Ademco counterpart however that is no longer the case which is why the patch changes the names.

Vista-10P =3D FA130CP Vista-128BP =3D FA1660C Vista-128FBP =3D FA1670C Vista-250FBP =3D FA1700C

Trust me it works fine and you lose no data

Reply to
mleuck

Jim you heard anything about the new release date for the compass II for xp, vista, win7 computers?

RTS

Reply to
Rockytsquirrel

Last time I heard it is still in Beta.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

They haven't set a date yet

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.