Compact cheap "surveilance" camera

Okay

Uh, tracking the entry of personnel into a secured premises is part of my business. If that seems curious to you, what are you doing in this news group?

I need treatment. Well, sure. Whatever you say. Easy now, don't get excited.

js

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

On 7/1/06 9:27 AM, alarman posted the following:

"This newsgroup" depends on your vantage point. ] [F-U set to alt.s.a.]

Reply to
John McWilliams

quit crossposting here shaun--no one here wants to hear about your pedo activities or how you rat out poor widows anymore

f*ck off

Reply to
Joe

Nothing escapes you. js

Reply to
alarman

Sorry. Security settings stopping you downloading a .exe. Right click and 'save link as...' or 'save target as...' works.

Bruce. Bruce

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
Bruce Knox

In article , alarman writes

Then you want to promote business; understandable. Knowing who is on the premises for safety reasons is important, preventing unauthorised personnel entering is essential, but there is no way within the OP's budget of using access logging systems to know when the last person has left and thence secure the premises.

I am replying to all the groups the OP used because I can not be certain that everybody reads all of them. I am in rec.photo.digital, I have posted this to alt.security.alarms only.

F-U set to alt.s.a.

Reply to
Prometheus

Piss off Lying Ben Leaman, of lazy hollow, PENN USA. Climb back on ya sister and leave misfit alone. We don't need or want your kind here.

bAZZ

Reply to
bAZZ

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.