Com Fail/E03-00 message on Napco keypad

I received this message when I disconnected the telephone line from my Napco p816 panel because a central station person called me and mentioned that our alarm went off (which it did) and they do not have us listed as a client (which we are not)

How can I disconnect the modem and not get this message on the keypad? I have a laptop and the quickloader software but I am not sure if the dealer code will work if this was programed by someone else.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Ziggy
Loading thread data ...

you can't

find them and they can do it.

Reply to
Don

Hi Ziggy. Give me a call. I will see if I can help you.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Try the following as the dealer code: 456789. If that doesn't get you in, see Jim Rojas.

Regards, Robert L Bass

=========================>

Bass Home Electronics

formatting link

941-866-1100 =========================>
Reply to
Robert L Bass

You can't handle a P816?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The P816 is a cinch. If the default code has been changed it will need to be reset. Jim Rojas does that. I don't. If the OP doesn't want to bother the replacement board is cheap enough and I'll gladly provide him one but he may not need it. That's why I suggested a competitor who resets panels for a fee.

What asistance did you offer him?

Regards, Robert L. Bass

=====================>

Bass Home Electronics The Online DIY Store

formatting link
=====================>

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The P816 is a cinch. If the default code has been changed it will need to be reset. Jim Rojas does that. I don't. If the OP doesn't want to bother the replacement board is cheap enough and I'll gladly provide him one but he may not need it. That's why I suggested a competitor who resets panels for a fee.

What assistance did you offer him?

Regards, Robert L. Bass

=====================>

Bass Home Electronics The Online DIY Store

formatting link
=====================>

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Well considering the fact you didn't tell him what to do with that code I guess we both offered him the same amount of assistance

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Well, thank you everyone for your help. I was able to figure out the code, took a few minutes but I was able to get in and make the changes.

Thank you again.

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
Ziggy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.