Chemetron heat detectors

No one seems to know whats up with Chemetrons....I'm using the Edwards ones for now...they look almost the same.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

You have to have Chemetronics?? I just bought some Mircom 601's and 602's from Alarmax, they look exactly the same as the Chemetronics ones. js

Reply to
alarman

Try Ebay, this ad claims to have 934 available

formatting link
Anyone have a good source for these? I need some 601 and 602 heats and

Reply to
Doug L

Anyone have a good source for these? I need some 601 and 602 heats and ADI/Tried are backordered till December

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The Edwards ones I got are white...almost identical to the Chemetronics.

| >

| >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I had some Sentrol units however the homeowner wanted something pure white

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Lol no wonder ADI and TriED were out of stock

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

On the web page now and yes they might work, thanks!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

They *are* the same units...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I saw those in the ADI cataloge however they list one heat and didn't specify temp range

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I wonder if they have a batch problem since we had those defective ones i found try the new system sensor ones

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

System sensor used to use Chemtron as well... Have they switched recently?? Why wasn't I informed??!! :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Nah he reads them for the articles that mention him :), You know those Al Colombo ones!

Sean

Reply to
SeanS

They have come out with a completely new design of heat detector theyhave been advertising themin all the sec mags

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

You have time to read the sec mags??? :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.