cheap outdoor night camera where to buy

Hi... I need night outdoor IP camera with external alarm trigger,(PIR detector, door or window contact etc...). Camera must be able to work on cold weather and also on hot weather..(

-20C to 60C).... Can someone recommed me under 200usd ?? ( eBay, dealexterme etc...)

Reply to
DS
Loading thread data ...

Do It Yourself headquarters..

formatting link
formatting link

Hi... I need night outdoor IP camera with external alarm trigger,(PIR detector, door or window contact etc...). Camera must be able to work on cold weather and also on hot weather..(

-20C to 60C).... Can someone recommed me under 200usd ?? ( eBay, dealexterme etc...)

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

Cheap? Ebay.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I second the recommendation of SuperCircuits. I ordered a complete 4 camera system from them. Upon receiving the equipment was WELL packed and high quality. They made a mistake in the quote and honored the lowest number. In the shipment they made a tiny mistake with connectors [instead of 4 connectors of one type and 4 connectors of another type, they sent 8 connectors all of one type] and instantly shipped me 8 of the missing types - in case I wanted to expand to 8 camera system I now have all the connectors -- at no cost! Guess where I'll buy the next 4 cameras?

Although on the surface this may appear like a description of major hassles. It is not. I am VERY demanding of precision when I spend money, so I appreciated their responses and especially appreciated being able to Instantly reach a PERSON. A person who got results. That, to me, is hassle free.

Plus, later during the installation, got support help, again instantly reaching a person, walked me through some setup descriptions.

So now they have an advocate, loyal customer.

Reply to
Robert Macy

It's refreshing to read about your experience, Robert!

Reply to
Frank Kurz

With the right to complain comes the responsibility to praise.

Glad you enjoyed.

Reply to
Robert Macy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.