Cheap CCTV monitor for techs

FYI....

formatting link

7" LCD w/TV tuner $30
Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

I have an older radio shack one I have been using for over 5 tears now and it works great.

Reply to
nick markowitz

refurb

here's a new one

formatting link

Reply to
Techvoid

I've been using the Haier TV for a few years now. Paid a little more for it back then ...... but it works great.

I was thinking about putting a little TV in the bathroom by the sink so I could see the weather and traffic in the morning. You've just reminded me that this would be perfect.

Reply to
Jim

Dang, where was that thing when I was looking for one to use for Direct TV installations. All I could find was those portable dvd players and anything under $80 didn't have inputs.

Thank God I'm out of that business anyway...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Thanks for the find, just ordered it. My old one takes 6 c batteries and the screen on my new on is just too small. I have an install this coming Friday, I hope it's here by then!!!

Reply to
yodeler123

You do realize that this needs a 110VAC source or a 12VDC battery ......?

Reply to
Jim

You'll need a battery pack to make it completely portable. You can make your own with something like this:

formatting link
And use rechargeable (or good digital camera) AA's

Reply to
G. Morgan

Description says "Built-in two-hour rechargeable battery"???

Reply to
Tower Security

I didn't see that either. Man this thing is a steal, refurbished or not.

Sometimes for electronics I like buying refurbished. It means the factory got a 2nd chance to fix it right (sometimes).

Reply to
G. Morgan

Hmmm. I didn't look at the link. That's better than the one that I got.

Reply to
Jim

Got it. Had an issue with the on/off switch though. Couldn't turn it off after the first time I used it so I had to pull the battery then it started working again. Guess you just have to be gentle with the on off switch. Other than that it is pretty sweet.

Reply to
yodeler123

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.