CCure 800 and D6100

I am setting up Software House CCure 800 version 9.0 to accept inputs form a Bosch D6100 (works just like a D6600 only 2 lines and no NetCom). The CCure

800 has the proper license for the D6100 bi directional input. The instructions are far from clear. Surprise! I am up two levels at tech support at Software House and Bosch and the only thing I know is I know more than the techs I have talked to do about this. I have calls into the next level up in engineering on both fronts too but no luck on a callback yet. The topology so far is D6100, null modem cable, Lantronix UDS-10, to virtual port on CCure Host. Everything works and talks fine. However I can not configure meaningful data to the CCure client station. Although the CCure instructions show a whole bunch of canned SIA messages that one would assume it automatically accepts, nothing shows up properly in the journal. So what you end up with in the journal is an unknown message flag with the account number and a cryptic SIA code attached (if doing no configuration in CCure) or a one off zone alarm with no other data (once the event is configured). This is a real trial and error deal to try to pick the right data out of the SIA stream to configure the event. This is such an odd problem I don't expect anyone here to know what to do either, but with all this experience maybe someone remembers someone they know who might have done this very thing before. I would pay for consult time if someone has already been down this trail and got it all working properly. I think the problem all centers around being able to pick the right data out of the SIA string to cofigure the event with, but leave the rest of the header data to display in the journal. When I was in CCure class I thought I remember someone setting this type of thing up for the Games in Salt Lake. I didn't keep that guys card or remember what company he worked for. Too bad. That has been awhile back but maybe I'll get lucky and find someone else here that knows too. I really hate these kinds of problems near the end of a project where what should be the last half an inch turns itself into the last mile.
Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.