Call us ADT now.

Video at bottom has the Pres. Message.

Reply to
George Siegle
Loading thread data ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intercon Security Limited and FirstService Security. This announcement is designed to inform you of a recent decision which will impact the future of our organization. This decision was made in an effort to continue the growth and expansion of our organization while maintaining all manpower and security services that we provide in Canada.

will continue and strengthen into the future as it has for the past 35 years. You will continue to be served by the same professionals as you have in the past and we will making efforts to meet with each of you over the next short while to answer any questions that you may have.

complex needs for over 35 years"

have any problems)

have any problems)

RHC: Sigh...another independent swallowed up by the Borg...??..:((. ( There is a striking parallel in our industry to the story lines in Startrek ...).

Resistance is futile...:))

Reply to
tourman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How so? It looks like they agreed to be purchased, it's not like ADT held a gun to their head.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

RHC: No, this wasn't meant to be a criticism of ADT, just an off the cuff comment about another independent leaving the fold. Too bad !!

Reply to
tourman

I wouldn't worry, what always happens is people from that company leaves and starts their own companies. I've seen it happen countless times.

Do you h

Reply to
Mark Leuck

---=EF=BF=BD-----

about Intercon Security Limited and FirstService Security. This announcemen= t is designed to inform you of a recent decision which will impact the futur= e of our organization. This decision was made in an effort to continue the g= rowth and expansion of our organization while maintaining all manpower and s= ecurity services that we provide in Canada.

tions will continue and strengthen into the future as it has for the past 35= years. You will continue to be served by the same professionals as you have= in the past and we will making efforts to meet with each of you over the ne= xt short while to answer any questions that you may have.

your support.

advanced or complex needs for over 35 years"

you have any problems)

ou have any problems)

Don't worry. The little guys always multiply faster than they can be swallowed up. ...... like Tribbles.

Reply to
Jim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------?-----

Don't worry. The little guys always multiply faster than they can be swallowed up. ...... like Tribbles.

That is EXACTLY right

Reply to
Mark Leuck

-----=EF=BF=BD-----

RHC: As I remember that Startrek show, Tribbles were cute, cuddly creatures that everyone loved until they overran the planet....not quite a description I would use to describe independent alarm dealers...no....more like harsh, opinionated, sometimes hateful and biased towards others, and lacking in some of the finer points of human compassion....

Wait now, I'm sorry....I was only referring to this newsgroup........

Reply to
tourman

On Apr 18, 10:38 pm, Frank Olson

RHC: Frank, Frank, Frank....you've got it all wrong. I love our gun laws; I just wish they'd transport them over to Britain where they belong. And I don't hate ADT; hell, I'm am ADT third party dealer (not by choice but by "buyout"). I just hate companies that overcharge consumers and provide a piss poor level of service, that's all. And as for RLB, I consider him a friend actually. We've met, I've enjoyed his company in his home, and his real life makeup is unlike his newsgroup persona... And as for master Jim, actually, I think it's going to be fun to poke him a lot more in the future and watch him get riled up just like a snake when you tease it !!! Only difference his bite has no teeth...

RHC: Ohhhh...bring it on....(pant, pant)

Reply to
tourman

I love RLB. I just wish he'd get transported to Israel where he belongs.

We don't do a lot of take-overs. We do get a lot of referrals from existing customers. We also deal with a number of property managers and wind up with the service contracts whenever they take over a new building. Strange thing is that most Stratas and building owners seem to stick with us even if the wind up changing property managers. I like that scenario better because it often gets our foot in the door and once they discover our great service, we wind up having to buy two more service vans and hire two more guys.

So you feel the need to provide your customers with "free" service...

So is every other "snake oil salesman". He's a two faced piece of slime. I wouldn't give him the time of day (let alone want to spend time talking to him face to face) and that's only because of his newsgroup persona. Believe it or not, Graham actually got me to call him a couple of times. I didn't particularly enjoy the experience.

Disgusting. There are other newsgroups for that, you know! ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

So let's get this straight.

Because I ( and I'm obviously not the only one) wont accept that Dead Man Bass can steal information, can deride people, can be responsible for someones death, can be a convicted felon, caught too many times to count, lying, Bombs this Newsgroup with his website advertising, ridicules the installation trade and countless other nasty things that he continues to do, simply so he can do business here in ASA, against the rules that everyone ELSE abides by ......... while you sit there and ignore it .......

You're going to "poke ME alot more" to (mistakenly) "watch me get riled up"..... ?????

Ummmmm because ....... because ahh "you met him and enjoyed his company in his home and his real life makeup is unlike his newsgroup persona..." ?????

Well Bobby ..... I really enjoy the fact that in this little revealing post of yours, you've disclosed your total lack of moral judgement, your shallowness and naivety and how insipid your thought process is.

Certainly explains your idiotic business practices though.

Actually, since it sounds as if you've already had experience in the act, I would suspect that you would not be wearing any pants whatsoever.

Reply to
Jim

RHC: Yup !! Although he does go over the top sometimes when he lets you get to him, he doesn't hold a candle to your performances....

RHC: You spelled "judgment" wrong....

RHC: Tell that to Revenue Canada will you; they think I'm rolling in bucks from my business ventures.....hey, Mister Auditor, Jim says I don't make any money, so you can let me off the hook for all those taxes. Whadda yah mean...."no"....master Jim says so, so it must be true...

RHC: Ohhhh...bring it on....(pant, pant)

RHC: Sorry to disappoint you; I don't swing that way.....(I guess we both can't tell truth from reality.....:))

Reply to
tourman

RHC: As I said before, I really don't give a rat's ass what you think of me through your distorted view of the world. Other people can and will make up their minds on their own (about both of us as we chew up bandwidth with garbage posts). Either way, I won't be losing any sleep over it....

Reply to
tourman

Wow, great response!

No doubt you could be making money ....... now. Never said you weren't.

Get back to me when you or you're beguiled son goes to sell your empty shell. And don't give me that crap about knowing someone who would actually buy a company at top dollar, that has no equity, and will require them to give free service to your customers for life, for your low priced monitoring fee .....or risk losing them. You may believe in fairy tales now, but you're going to have quite a shock when the truth is finally revealed to you in the reality of an actual sale. Just wait till you see how the ending of the story changes. It's sometimes referred to as .....the sad reality of growing up.

Obviously but only with regard to the above subject.

Reply to
Jim

RHC: Ok, you want to keep this absurd thread going, I'll bite.....

Since you seem to have this core belief that my company is worthless (or any company for that matter that doesn't lock clients in for absurd lengths of time), I hate to disappoint you, but I am currently in the process of formal business cessation planning, and have been for some time now. As such, I know EXACTLY what the business is worth; exactly who the buyer will be, and exactly when it will happen. There are a few scenarios that can be used; it all depends upon some lifestyle decisions I and my son have to make. We ARE talking a very sizeable sum here, so tax planning is critical to keep government thieves out of the purse (important in this country, since our tax base is so high)

That is all I intend to say on the matter. Don't flatter yourself: I don't say this for your benefit, but for some few others in the newsgroup who might be interested (or not). Two years from now, I plan to be doing some quite different things. I've had a few different businesses in my life. None of them have ever been run the "conventional" way. All have paid me handsomely as is this one going to !

Now you want to speculate some more, be my guest !! Don't believe me; that's your problem !! Clearly you will believe whatever you want.

I will say this (and this has nothing to do with you)... it will be refreshing to get out of an industry that seems to be so dominated by large corporate money hungry bottom feeders.

You want the last word; go for it. I'm bored of this......

Reply to
tourman

Yeah ..... yeah ..... I know ....... we've heard all that before.

It's not unique to this industry. They're everywhere Robert. That's just the way it is. They'll always be there.

Ok .... but .......... He started it ..... Mommy!!!!!!

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.