Caddx NX8

Has anyone else had issues with the Caddx panels missing test timers? Most of our non fire Caddx panels are set up on weekly test reports. Randomly, we will miss the test timer report. We can connect to the panel via our download software and force the panel to send a test report. This happens at random intervals at random locations. If we replace the panel with a Honeywell Vista panel, the problem goes away. So, I do not think it is a phone line issue. I would rather not go to every site and replace the panels.

Reply to
RJD314
Loading thread data ...

when I did I would change the time and that always fixed it. They were FTC because of busy signals. Too many panels trying to call in at same time.

Reply to
How'sTheMonitoringBiz?

have handfull out there no test tiner problems

Reply to
nick markowitz

I set my timers for early morning 1 am to 4 am this way ladies at central now there recivers are working properly they do not like long lapses where they see no activity

Reply to
nick markowitz

It happens to me on some of the old Caddx Ranger series panels I have out there, but to my knowledge, the Networx panels haven't missed any timers.

Reply to
alarman

I have one sending hourly tests without a problem that I know of

Is it a v1 or 2?

Reply to
mleuck

hope you have it on a flat rate line thats alot of phone calls$$$$

Reply to
nick markowitz

It is random across all versions of NX6 and NX8 panels. We set all of our test timers to random times. The panels do not comm fail. So, it's as if the panel is not sending it or our receiver is misinterpreting the signal and routing it to another customer's account.

Reply to
RJD314

Its testing receivers, 3 separate calls per hour.

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.