Caddx NX6 problem

I cannot change the master user code on a new one Nx6 panel. I can only do it from DL900. From keypad with *8 and master code does not do anything...?! Any ideas?

Reply to
proguard
Loading thread data ...

Check for a field in DL900 which prevents allowing keypad programming many of the newer panels have this feature.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Check for a field in DL900 which prevents allowing keypad programming many of the newer panels have this feature.

To change the master code you do not use *8 you use *5

Done.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Yap right i wrote it mistake. I'm doing it correct with *5 but its been a long time not installing caddx panels and this is a new one so i'll check DL900 for this field. Its a new one panel.

Reply to
proguard

I'm finding all kinds of new tricks to learn with the new 9th addition fire panels as many fields have been changed or eliminated. especially in the combo panels.

Reply to
nick markowitz

ote:

=CE=BA=CE=B5=CE=B9=CE=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1= =CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE=B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE= =B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

The "problem" with caddx is that every new version you have to guess in the DL900 which new segments become alive from "reversed" :-)

Reply to
proguard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.