Caddx NX unloch eeprom

during eeprom read at my ic programmer, i read the eeprom ic on caddx nx8 v1. after reading ok and unlock the panel, i cannot write via keypad or dl900. it cannot save the new data. any idea?

thanks in advance

Reply to
spyros
Loading thread data ...

Spyros,

Neither do I have the capability, the desire or need to do what you are doing. However I can pose a few questions and comments that may shed some light on your issue.

1) Have you done this before with a NX8 v1??

2) If yes, were you successful??

3) If yes, what did you do this time that was different??

4) Have you tried to read the chip again with your ic programmer??

5) If yes, can you see any difference??

6) Do you have another chip that you can check that does work so that you might be able to see the differences??

7) If you have another chip that is good, then drop it on the board and move on with your day.

Hope that helps.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Finally i wrote again the buffer on the eeprom and works ok.

Reply to
spyros

Hi,

Am I understanding that you are unlocking Networx panels by accessing the chip directly?

Reply to
E DAWSON

Yap my friend, you are right..

Reply to
spyros

There is a much easier way without having to pull out any chips on the board, and also revealing the last installer code as well as the dwld/dealer code... saves time for the next board from the same company.

Reply to
E DAWSON

?? ???????, 6 ??? ????????? 2015 - 11:57:34 ?. ?. UTC+3, ? ??????? E DAWSON ??????:

i know, i learn the procedure in this forum after my post :) Thanks my friend :)

Reply to
spyros

what is the "much easier way"?

John

Reply to
John R. Sowden

Hi! I read my NX8V2 eeprom and i have master code at 0xA00 the code is reverse bytes: for master code 1234 it was 21 43 bytes

Reply to
neonquai

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.