C&K 236i/L - Reseting to Factory Default

Hi there all, I have entered into my new house and want to change the alarm code on my C&K 236i/L Alarm panel.

The problem is the previous owner will not give me the alarm code or the installer code so i can program the panel to suit my needs.

Is there a jumper on the alarm circuit board that can be used to reset set the panel to the factory default and clear their previous codes?

Thanks...Baz

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

or snipped-for-privacy@net2000.com.au

Reply to
Baz
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Group-Moderator

As usual, Mikey speaks and says nothing...

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Careful. Writing things like this could earn you your very own web page at Goofysplace. Or better... He could decide you're the next "webmaster". :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yes, but since I'm anonymous, he won't have very much fun.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

I'm sure this is the most fun he gets.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Nope you can only default it after getting into programming, if you power it down and back up there is a chance the installer code will return to default but thats doubtfull

Reply to
Mark Leuck

He's talking to Baz's spirit

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Have your real estate agent put pressure on the guy to provide the codes, if he has them and he sold you the house he should provide them to you.

Baz wrote:

Reply to
Crash

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.