Bunker Hill - Yes Really

Had somebody call me this morning (twice actually) because they installed a Bunker Hill system and then couldn't get it to work. I told them to call Bunker Hill for support. I didn't want to stand behind low end DIY consumer equipment. I looked it up out of curiosity after the second call. It's an import by Harbor Freight. To be fair I think I gave them bad advice. From what I read on-line people who try to call for support haven't been able to get through to anybody.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Bob,

That is funny. I had a guy call me for help on a camera he bought at Harbor Freight ask for information how to hook it up. Riiiiggght!!

I suggested he return it and get his money back. Explained that there is a very good reason I don't know anything about those cameras.

He thanked me and hung up.

Sadly there is just too much junk stuff out there.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Well, to be fair ..... the name of the product DOES contain the word "Bunk" in it.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.