Bump!!! Doug L's most excellent post

Although it would escape the total understanding by any newbie.......

that is the briefest and most concise synopsis of the last five years of ASA, that could ever be conceived.

Bravo, again.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Dang! It's a new month and pretty soon Doug L's most excellet post will disappear into the "Google hinterland". I figured I'd repost it here so it doesn't disappear quite so fast:

My imagination conjures up the following image of your first meeting with > your would be attorney. > > RLB: I'd like to sue Sabodish, he says I was involved in a car > crash in which a young woman died and that I have a criminal record that > involves assault and a firearm. > Att: Is it true? > RLB: Yes, he made those statements > Att:No, I meant are the statements made about you true? > RLB:I just said its true, he made the statements > Att:No, you don't understand, are the statements he made about you true? > RLB:I'm sorry I don't know what you are getting at > Att:Are the statements he made about you true? > RLB:What do you mean? > Att: Were you involved in a car crash? > RLB:Yes > Att: Were you driving at the time of the crash? > RLB:No, I was sleeping > Att: Did a young woman perish as a result of this car crash? > RLB:It was an accident > Att:OK, moving right along, Do you have a criminal record? > RLB: I am innocent > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:The ASA Taliban are all convicts > Att:Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB: Olson and Jim are liars > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Olsons a liar and he claims he flew a plane upside down > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB: Jims a liar and he beats up little kids with hammers > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB: Sabodish is a liar and has spent time in a mental institution > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Tom is a liar and he wears tank tops and shouts at people > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Mugford is a lying scumbag > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Andy is a fat liar > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Graham is a drunk liar > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Installers are lying monkey's > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Mark is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Jack is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB: I'm pink > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I make great hamburgers but I can't get anyone to eat them > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB: I take my holidays in Brazil > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I've been in the trade 26 years > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I've been in the trade 30 years > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I've been in the trade 28 years > Att: Which is it? > RLB:I just told you, I've been in the trade 27 years > Att:You just said it was 28 years > RLB: Liar, I said it was 29 years > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Olson is a lying counter clerk > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I use solid wire > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Jake is a liar and he only has one tooth > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I've been in prison as a lay minister > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I didn't post the "Testimony" > Att: Testimony?, is that something you wrote? > RLB:I didn't post it > Att:Did you author it? > RLB:I didn't post it > Att:OK, lets move on > RLB:OK,Bob Worthy isn't > Att: isn't what? > RLB:Worthy > Att: I see, have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Installing alarms isn't rocket science you know > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Anyone with a modicum of common sense could install alarms > Att:Do you install alarms in Florida? > RLB:No, I'm not qualified > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Larry could wire a brick > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I wish I knew Olsons address > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I like to accuse people of dishonesty > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:I wish I knew Jims address > Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? > RLB:Nobody likes me > Att: Why do you not answer the question? > RLB:I have answered the question, you're a liar > Att: I only asked a question > RLB:You have a propensity to lie through your teeth > Att:What? > RLB:You're a liar and have no redeeming qualities > Att: Huh? > RLB:You haven't a scintilla of ethical prudence. > Att: Excuse me? > RLB:There is no excusing lying vermin like you > Att:Sorry? > RLB:You will be when I get a new attorney to sue you and the rest of the > lying filth in ASA > > Doug L > -- > > >> The reason I never sued Sabodish is he has no assets. It would be a >> waste >> of time and money. As for Mugford, you never know. > > >
Reply to
Frank Olson

Just as funny the second time around..... Thanks for the memories, Frank

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Heh, heh, heh ... ;-) An instant classic!

Reply to
G. Morgan

G!!!

Howz it hangin'?? :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.