Brinks Uses Unlicensed Employees

Check to see if the Company Brinks/the Salesman and the Installer were licensed with the state

You should check with the state to see if any of these people were licensed. Everyone associated wit the company along with the company should be licensed through the California of consumer affairs/ Bureau of Security and Investigative Services. You can check if the people have ever been denied a license or if they were accepted. I believe on the denied list it goes back to 2001. If not dile a complaint or for mediation. You may be able to get a refund. You should also check to make sure they had a city license if it was required. Along with who ever monitored it, they also need to be licensed to do buisness in city and state.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio
Loading thread data ...

licensed with the state

Everyone associated wit the company along with the company should be licensed through the California of consumer affairs/ Bureau of Security and Investigative Services. You can check if the people have ever been denied a license or if they were accepted. I believe on the denied list it goes back to 2001. If not dile a complaint or for mediation. You may be able to get a refund. You should also check to make sure they had a city license if it was required. Along with who ever monitored it, they also need to be licensed to do buisness in city and state.

I don't know about all that...what's the deal with this IQ certified patch those guys proudly wear? Is that the alarm industry's equivalent to ASE factory trained certification? ;)

Reply to
Jim Rojas

licensed with the state

nsed. Everyone associated wit the company along with the company should be = licensed through the California of consumer affairs/ Bureau of Security and= Investigative Services. You can check if the people have ever been denied = a license or if they were accepted. I believe on the denied list it goes ba= ck to 2001. If not dile a complaint or for mediation. You may be able to ge= t a refund. You should also check to make sure they had a city license if i= t was required. Along with who ever monitored it, they also need to be lice= nsed to do buisness in city and state.

Hey, just because you're not licensed doesn't mean you can't be IQ certified.

And ..... are you sure that's AS ... "E" ?

Reply to
Jim

licensed with the state

Everyone associated wit the company along with the company should be licensed through the California of consumer affairs/ Bureau of Security and Investigative Services. You can check if the people have ever been denied a license or if they were accepted. I believe on the denied list it goes back to 2001. If not dile a complaint or for mediation. You may be able to get a refund. You should also check to make sure they had a city license if it was required. Along with who ever monitored it, they also need to be licensed to do buisness in city and state.

The entire IQ certification program is nothing more than a scam Brink's uses as a leg up against their competitors. I have been told that Brinks heads the board that runs the IQ program...talk about a rigged hand...'nuff said.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

e licensed with the state

censed. Everyone associated wit the company along with the company should b= e licensed through the California of consumer affairs/ Bureau of Security a= nd Investigative Services. You can check if the people have ever been denie= d a license or if they were accepted. I believe on the denied list it goes = back to 2001. If not dile a complaint or for mediation. You may be able to = get a refund. You should also check to make sure they had a city license if= it was required. Along with who ever monitored it, they also need to be li= censed to do buisness in city and state.

Reply to
too fat for a ladder

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.