Brinks Security System Monitoring For Less

In response to many consumer complaints against Brinks Home Security, we at Alarm Relay are responding to this disturbing trend.

Anyone out there with a Brinks Home Security system can now have it monitored by us for less than $9 per month. For more details please visit our website at

formatting link

Alarm Relay Inc.

111 South Marshall Avenue El Cajon, CA 92020 800.624.6866 (Toll Free) 619-442-7171 (Fax) snipped-for-privacy@alarmrelay.com

Alarm Relay Inc. operates our own UL Listed Central Monitoring Station. Underwriter?s Laboratories is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. Their strict standards ensure that Alarm Relay offers the highest quality alarm-monitoring service available.

Stability

We have over 30 years experience in installation, service and monitoring of security systems. Our clients include the US Government and Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

The highly trained staff at Alarm Relay?s UL listed alarm monitoring station is dedicated to providing you the most responsive and reliable monitoring service.

Alarm Relay Inc. provides monitoring for residential and business customers across the U.S. We are dedicated to providing customers with state-of the-art monitoring and outstanding customer support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Whether you?re at home or away, Alarm Relay is on the job?diligently on guard in case your alarm signals for emergency police, fire or medical assistance. Our trained and professional staff is ready to act whenever we?re alerted at our UL listed Central Alarm Monitoring Station.

What you can expect:

• Dependability * Reliability * Accuracy
Reply to
Anonymous
Loading thread data ...

I have a feeling a few disturbing trends are coming your way and not the kind you want

Reply to
Mark Leuck

At a 50-300% (yes three hundred percent off) savings off of regular monitoring rates why wouldn't customers choose this company? Fix the website you silly bastard

Reply to
I brive a dus

****** are responding to this disturbing trend.

by us for less than $9 per month. For more details please visit our website at www.******.com

No actually, you can't. If you're a Brinks customer subject to their PSA, you don't own the equipment and therefor "switching" to a lower cost monitoring provider isn't going to work. Brinks not only has the right to recover their equipment in such an instance, they may also have legal recourse against you depending upon when you cancel monitoring. I would strongly suggest that any Brinks customer contemplating the "big switch" to a cheaper monitoring company very carefully reads the fine print in their PSA before doing so.

As to the individual that posted this nonsense, condoning (or promoting) interfering with a legal contract (called "tortuous interference") opens the door to a whole host of legal actions by Brinks. Shame on you... You should know better.

Reply to
Frank Olson

****** are responding to this disturbing trend.

monitored by us for less than $9 per month. For more details please visit our website at www.******.com

Reply to
I brive a dus

I'm guessing that means they pay you to monitor your system. But I have been wrong before.

Reply to
alarman

They'll do that after they figure out how to convert a Brinks system over to their monitoring center

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Let's not have another one putting his head in his ass. If they choose to try to prove you're serious about this, they've got an easier case against you than against Rojas.

Alarm Relay are responding to this disturbing trend.

by us for less than $9 per month. For more details please visit our website at

formatting link

Underwriter?s Laboratories is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. Their strict standards ensure that Alarm Relay offers the highest quality alarm-monitoring service available.

security systems. Our clients include the US Government and Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

dedicated to providing you the most responsive and reliable monitoring service.

across the U.S. We are dedicated to providing customers with state-of the-art monitoring and outstanding customer support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

in case your alarm signals for emergency police, fire or medical assistance. Our trained and professional staff is ready to act whenever we?re alerted at our UL listed Central Alarm Monitoring Station.

Reply to
Red

If Jim had chosen to fight properly, their case would have evaporated. A default judgment proves nothing except that one of the parties didn't follow the rules of court.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Unless you don't do business in Texas, it would be very wise to disclose your Texas security and fire alarm licence numbers on your web site and on your "Agreement". Further, there is language that must be in all security agreements when offering services to residents of the State of Texas. Failure to do so is a crime of the third degree and I may just sign the complaint with the AG myself, now that you've been informed.

Texas residents should know that they too are committing a crime by contracting with unlicensed companies.

Have your lawyers chew on that for a while.

tO >In response to many consumer complaints against Monitronics International, we

at Alarm Relay are responding to this disturbing trend.

by us for less than $9 per month. We also offer FREE board replacement on Monitronics branded panels, such as the Ademco Vista15P, GE Concord Express, Simon 3, etc.

Underwriter?s Laboratories is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. Their strict standards ensure that Alarm Relay offers the highest quality alarm-monitoring service available.

security systems. Our clients include the US Government and Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

dedicated to providing you the most responsive and reliable monitoring service.

across the U.S. We are dedicated to providing customers with state-of the-art monitoring and outstanding customer support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

in case your alarm signals for emergency police, fire or medical assistance. Our trained and professional staff is ready to act whenever we?re alerted at our UL listed Central Alarm Monitoring Station.

Reply to
Red

Big whoop. js

Reply to
alarman

Somebody please explain to me why a legitimate business with a website is posting these messages using an anonymous remailer. Normally, legitimate businesses in search of new customers actually want those potential customers to contact them.

I'm guessing our friend "George Orwell" doesn't have anything to do with Alarm Relay, and might even be trying to bring down the wrath of Brink's on their head.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

We purchased several dozen DTI-Scantronics programmers from Roy G. at OFA here in California. For those systems that have been completely disabled, we replace them with DSC, GE, or Honeywell panels.

We have been threatened by brinks many times in the past. Our attorney's are well aware of the temper tantrums brinks usually displays towards losing a huge block of accounts to us.

Alarm Relay Inc.

111 South Marshall Avenue El Cajon, CA 92020 800.624.6866 (Toll Free) 619-442-7171 (Fax)
formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@alarmrelay.com
Reply to
Anonymous

I'll take a dozen of the free board replacements first.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

free boards or maybe one of those diverter thingies.

however, sounds like blatant tortious interference if ya axe me.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Seems odd that Texas could over ride long standing precedent and block business across state lines between consenting parties, but then again, stranger things have happened there.

Sounds like a typical good old boys self help law dressed up as consumer protection measure. Have to wonder how they would enforce it in a situation where there is no business presence in the state, so no jurisdiction.

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
I brive a dus

He had it right, Tom. It is tortious interference.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

[sigh] Before giving lessons Olson should learn what he's talking about.
Reply to
Robert L Bass

Might be Brinks trying to draw attention to themselves. Lawyers aren't beyond anything if you ask me. They will do anything for that all might buck.

Reply to
Anonymous

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.