Brinks / Monotronics

I see that mono is becoming Brinks.

What a cruel turn of fate (hee hee hee)

Reply to
Jim Davis
Loading thread data ...

Never cared much for either. Their Sales and Tech in our region were iffie at best.... RTS

Reply to
RTS

Mono isn't in my area or if it is, doesn't have much of a presence and Brin ks had a good marketing plan but fell short on implementation and then (sor t of ) "abandoned " all of it's dealers and customers. I don't remember wha t the reason was that they gave for slipping out the back door.

I don't think the public will remember anything about all of that as they t ry to slip back into the industry. The brand recognition name will sell.

Don't know what's gotten into Monotronics though. It just changed it's name to Moni recently and is attempting the DIY market ..... now it's changing it's name again.

With all the mergers and buy-outs going on, I figure in about 20 years ther e'll only be one Super Huge security ... installation ..... monitoring .... manufacturer .... DIY .... company ...... and one independent installer ..... me.

Reply to
Jim Davis

I beg to differ Jim. There will be two independent installers ..... you and me!!

Well that is if I live that long................ now that I think about it, in 20 more years, I will most likely be just worm food.

Reply to
ABLE1

Well if their future is anything like their past.

They may sell it but I'll be the one that fixes it..

ROFL

RTS

Reply to
RTS

How so?

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.