BRINKS MAYBE UP FOR SALE REAL SOON

It seems Brinks Home Security is on a downhill spiral.

On August 25, Brink?s filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division, for $900,000, claiming that ApxAlarm stole 47 accounts.

Both Eric Griffen, general counsel for Protection One, and Dave Simon, spokesman for Brink?s Home Security, said that ApxAlarm employees are targeting their customers.

Read the entire article here:

formatting link
Reese

Reply to
Anonymous Sender
Loading thread data ...

Apex...hehe yea thats a good source

Southern District of Texas, Houston Division, for $900,000, claiming that ApxAlarm stole 47 accounts.

spokesman for Brink?s Home Security, said that ApxAlarm employees are targeting their customers.

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I live in Florida and I have more than 100 customers in Utah. DIY rocks!

Reply to
Robert L Bass

What a dork.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
I brive a dus

Same ones

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Except nobody knows what the hell you're talking about until they scroll down anyway.

Reply to
G. Morgan

We know. You don't, nannykins.

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You have to keep up, or you'll get left behind.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

The only reason you see it that way is because you're the only one who actually reposts every other post that was made in a thread ..... every time you post a response.

I could never figure out why you do that.

Most everyone or I think everyone else either just reposts a portion of only what the person they are responding to said, but not what they responded to and what THEY responded to etc etc. I've seen you repost what 5 or 6 people have posted in one of your posts. I can't figure out why. All you have to do is select( highlight) what you want to reply to first, then hit the reply button and only what you've selected with be copied to your new post. That way WE don't have to scroll down past 5 or 10 previous posts that you've quoted in your post to get to the next item in a thread.

Reply to
Jim

I suspect it's pure laziness. Instead of making the reply easy for everyone to read he types right on top because "it's faster". Well it may be faster for *him* to post a sloppy reply like that -- but everyone else has to work for it to find out what the f*ck he's replying TO.

Not only that - but the signature gets lazily inserted right at the top making everyone *else* work to include quoted text since real newsreaders cut everything below the delimiter (-- ).

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Roland Moore

Hi Robert! Fuck You!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.