Brinks IQ Certification Fraud

Why is Brinks Home Security a member of IQ Certification Board? Why do they have a seat in the board of directors? Since they only know one panel, a handful of devices. These guys are much worse than Ranger American installers here in Texas.

If Brinks installers were required to take a general knowledge test like electrical apprentices do, these bozos would fail.

I have more respect for ADT guys. At least some of them will try to work with customers equipment, as long as it is listed on their approved panel list. These Brinks guys treat security like they are a monopolized utility company.

I am embarrassed that they have been permitted to commit unfair sales and trade practices. It is easy to give away the farm when it is stockholders money you are using to fund it all.

You will notice that Brinks does not hold any real credentials, like nicet certification. They are just interested in duping unsuspecting homeowners out of their life savings, and providing their customers with a false sense of security. I heard they planned on opening a commercial installation department. This should be intersting, but doom to failure because not to many commercial installers are willing to take $7.50 an hour. Brinks will have to hire immigrants like Ranger American does.

Immigrants will work 80 hours for 39 hours pay (the infamous part time, no benefits plan), plus provide their own vehicles, gas and tools.

Shame on you Brinks.

Michael K. Houston Texas

Reply to
Anonymous Sender
Loading thread data ...

Politics 101. You pays your money, you gets your rewards.

Actually, you would be surprised how well they can do on knowledge tests. They're not allowed to do quality work because that may take

15 minutes longer and cut into the manager's bonus.

You're head is in the wrong direction. Most ADT guys can't spell American District Telegraph.

You're a Texan and am embarrassed? Must be from Austin, the rest don't give a hoot or holler. And you need to check their stock prices. Do you actually think a stockholder gives a rat's ass about how they make their money? If they did, they would sell.

Head in the wrong spot again. There are a few with NICET3 and at least one with a NICET4 within the system, but they're not allowed around the production guys. The commercial section should be up and running, and as long as ADT can still pull it off with the talent they have, Brinks can do it too.

Not working for Brinks. They're afraid of the liability and what they could lose.

Agree!

Reply to
Red

I worked for Brinks for a few years.

Typical installation practice:

1. Nice brand new home in upscale area.
  2. Full perimeter prewired by someone builder hires.
  3. We then install a 4000A panel.
  4. We only hook up only 3 perimeter doors, 1 keypad, 1 motion.
  5. Now sleep soundly stupid homeowner.

Brinks has always been about quantity. It takes 30 more minutes to connect the rest of the house. I got caught and reprimanded several times. Since I had a conscience, I was no longer welcome to be on their team.

I worked long hours, lousy pay, no paid drive time from first job to home, mandatory 3 Saturdays, I can go on and on.

Fuck you Brinks.

JS Beaver City Nebraska

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

the rest of the house. I got caught and reprimanded several times. Since I had a conscience, I was no longer welcome to be on their team.

mandatory 3 Saturdays, I can go on and on.

Around Dallas it's full perimeter

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Here in Tampa I have no idea how they do their installs. They operate out of a hole in the wall in Clearwater somewhere. They do move their offices like gypsies. I guess they need to remain one step ahead of the BBB. I wonder if the BBB has to start all over again when an office moves from one location to another? Probably so.

Jim Rojas

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

.....this is BS .

I got caught and reprimanded several times. Since I had a conscience, I was no longer welcome to be on their team.

....this is BS

mandatory 3 Saturdays, I can go on and on.

...this is BS

Reply to
BDEBJ

Brinks Security?

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Hey, it's synonymous.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.