Brain Help Needed

Hey guys.

Trying to figure out a takeover panel.

First it is a Security Dimension SD-2000H panel. According to some papers at the panel there are at least one SD-2702 2pt and one SD-2708

8pt multiplexers. And there is a 'something' wireless receiver hiding somewhere on the 3rd floor.

Question: anybody have any knowledge on this panel??

I found a wire number plan but some terms are a bit misleading.

Such as the one line that has this. Data to Attic for 3 S/D 3 G/B 2 H/D's

I get that there are 3 Smoke Detectors, 3 Glass Breaks, 2 Heat Det.

This line has the wire type is listed as 2/18s I am assuming that is 18 gauge 2 conductor shielded??

If I am reading this right the 3 Smokes, 3 Glass Breaks and 2 Heat Det. are addressable devices??

Does this panel have addressable devices?? Ademco products??

Does that make sense or is something else going on??

I never came across this panel before and I am trying to put together a material list in order to swap device for device.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

Seems to me they are a FBII XL4 hybrid as there was switches on FBI to set them as demension expanders

Reply to
NickMark

Nick, That may be what is there. It seems the model number SD2702 and SD2708 may be different but the devices look the same or similar as the devices in place.

Very helpful.

Thanks,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.