Bosch Panels

Was for many many years, now I'm just on repair status.

Quit being 99% Radx dealer when their panels because ridiculous to program.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

We are thinking about doing the dealer thing with Bosch.

Anyone here authorized with them?

I'd like some feedback on their pricing and quality of the equipment.

Reply to
william parker

Their pricing is outrageous compared to what you can get from your local distributor.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Bosch (formally Radionics) produces high quality equipment, and so does DMP... What market are you targeting?... If Residential & Commercial Low-end, FORGET IT....... High-end Residential (if you think there's enough of that in your area), or Integrated Commercial customers may pay for Bosch... However, I agree with Jim, you can get great equipment at your local distributor without breaking the bank... GE's product line will take care of most small to mid-sized commercial jobs, and any high-end residential jobs... Honeywell/Ademco now has equipment that will handle large commercial jobs, I believe their Vista 250FBP, and 250BP panels can be linked together to handle multiple buildings as one system........ Just my 2 cents.... Regards, Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

We've been a Bosch dealer for years. Also a GE dealer so we use wireless for smaller applications. Bosch makes a fine product and their technical support, customer service and return policy are superior.

Reply to
JW

We probably do as much Bosch (Radionics) as anyone. Because of my company's size, pricing is irrelevant (we pay less than $300 for a

9412G with the can). The quality and performance of the product is second to none, but it's hard to program, takes special equipment, and isn't very user friendly for your customers. One of the companies we acquired used Radx almost exclusively for their commercial customers, and those guys swear bt the stuff. For a small dealer, I think there are better programs out there. Unless things have changed, you have to make a pretty strong commitment to Bosch, and unless you are in the middle of nowhere, it's not as exclusive as they might lead you to believe.

J.

Reply to
J. Sloud

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.