Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

Well I can tell you, I definately didn't miss him.

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell
Loading thread data ...

Welp, with his today postings, I certainly would think he has earned a few abuse letters to his isp.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Its Paul thats doing the baiting, and some are taking the bait, hook line & sinker

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Probably not. But, you guys say he's been doing this for YEARS...has anyone ever contacted his isp?

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

What if they were swamped by complaints?

South of France = Incredible Paris = great if you can get rid of the obnoxious inhabitants Beligum = good beer, good chocolate uh...that's about it there

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

uh..you know like wrap up all his stupid posts and send them anonymoosely to the isp?

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

No.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Yes but they are are a Belgium ISP and much like the french they don't care, if I recall they didn't know he was a customer

Belgium = France = Bad

Reply to
Mark Leuck

They don't care.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Won't do any good, having american internet users griping will only infuriate them causing more UN resolutions that do nothing but show they are very very angry

South of France = Incredible Paris = great if you can get rid of the obnoxious inhabitants Beligum = good beer, good chocolate uh...that's about it there

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You assume they can read, remember they are almost french

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yep. They don't care.

Reply to
Frank Olson

About what? He posts lots of messages about security alarms in the security alarms newsgroup. That's no violation of their (or anyone else's) AUP. The fact is he only posts to get a rise out of people. By arguing and acting annoyed you're feeding him. I don't care what he says about wireless, monitoring or anything else. Why should you?

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Mark you bad boy!

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

Vwery Vwery Angwy...so like when will they slap Kofi and his thief son of his..what's his name Bobo...in jail anyway?

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

I dunno exactly why he is so annoying...maybe because what he says is bullpoopy and someone may actual believe him...honestly, not sure why he annoys me sometimes.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

It doesn't matter why. It only matters that you allow yourself to reply. Doing so makes his day. The only way to really get to him is to ignore him. As to people believing him, why should you even care? I used to get really PO'd at Jiminex for sending hate messages by e-mail. Then one day I noticed my sales were much better than ever despite all the crap spewing from his dysfunctional brain. The same was true of Olson's phony "ASA" website and Sabodish's idiotic drivel. No matter how much BS the idiots post my business keeps growing. The reality is only a tiny fraction of all users ever reads this newsgroup. Those who happen to read the "Epistles of Paul" quickly realize he's out in left field. The rare individual who falls for his troll story probably would never have been your customer or mine anyway.

Don't take this as a flame, Crash. I could care less if you keep answering him as long as you realize that by so doing you encourage him to continue.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

lost me on the movie part

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

yah, i got it..i don't take it as a flame. maybe i'm just the yenta type or something...but i'm gonna try to resist the morons posts from now on.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

My guess is never, I see you watched the movie as well, I just bought it :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.