Be careful of who you partner with...

This is a shout out to Mike Bodnar of Security Partners. You owe us over one year of commissions. As long as the company I referred to you is with SP, we are owed a commission. It does not matter if you terminated the agreement on your end, you are still making a lot of $$$ and we are still owed our commission!!!

Reply to
AlarmTech
Loading thread data ...

If that's straight up read your contract thoroughly. If it doesn't have any "except if we just decided to f*ck you," clauses then find a hungry attorney willing to sue them on contingency and be done with it. Point out to the attorney that punitive damages may apply. Appeal to his greed. Remember an attorney taking this will probably take 1/3 plus expenses. If you get half of the settlement consider yourself lucky.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

VERY lucky, indeed.

Unless it can be proved to be blatant fraud you'll probably wind up with just enough money left over to say " It wasn't worth it"

And that'll be a number of years down the road.

Reply to
Jim Davis

The important word was contingency.

Since you mentioned fraud, that's criminal. If fraud is believed to have happened then a criminal complaint should be filed. There are enough shady people in the alarm industry one of them has to have pissed off a prosecutor you can get to look at the case. Your state, their state. City, County State... even Federal. How bad do you want to get even?

Hell I am a good guy and I have pissed off a few people. LOL.

I got an alarm company thrown out of my home state many years ago when they didn't pay me commissions they owed me. Odds are if they are doing one thing wrong they are doing something else wrong. Doesn't take long to find it if you try. I'm done with all of that now though. Gonna sit in my shop, play with my machines, and make parts. If a ViviDataApexWellGuardHouseDT-One dealer salesman comes to my door I'll ask him to leave nicely... once.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

From the contract:

SP will compensate RGS for each new subscriber account brought on-line by an RGS-generated new dealer, out of revenue collected from the RMR associated with each new account, for the tenure of the account.

Reply to
AlarmTech

I will give them till Tuesday afternoon (Oct 25)to put most of what is owed us into our bank account. If not, I will start by posting the C&D letter from Mike Bodnar and security partners.

Mike and Security Partners are not being threatened by us as they state in the C&D they ambushed me with,but just the true facts that I have kept from our industry. Non-payment is just a part of this and easily rectified on their part.

Don't like having to air their dirty laundry here, but Social Media scares them and has been the only way in the past to get a response or money from them...

Reply to
AlarmTech

Am holding off until my lawyers receive a reply back from S.P. Do appreciate the support and input. Unfortunately this happens too often where we are at the mercy of our "partners"...

RGS

Reply to
AlarmTech

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.