Batteries

Well, regardless of the cost I have decided I am just going to use Yuasa batteries from now on. I've tried a dozen different brands and I hate doing what I consider un-necessary service calls. Screw all those other brands.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Ultratek are the worse have always gotten excellent service from Yuasa

Reply to
NickMark

Dead on the money ! I last year started using the more expensive Yuasa batt eries and have never looked back. They definately save service calls over t he long run. I also use one in my Honda Gold Wing, and they are acknowledge d to be the gold standard of batteries. No reason why the alarm batteries s houldn't be as good as the care and motorcycle batteries are.

Reply to
tourman

I've used nothing but Yuasa for years and years. For awhile I think someone bought the name or something and they changed the name to Genesis ( I thin k ) so that's what I used. I think they were just as good. Don't recall hav ing any particular problem with them. Then after a few years they came out with the Yuasa name again and that's what I've used since. The distributors keep trying to push the other brands but ..........

Reply to
Jim

I actually had a distributor tell me, "But Bob. Using those batteries cuts down on your service calls."

ROFL

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.