Basshome Fallcrest Circle

Bill Furst Sarasota County Property Appraiser

Transfer History for Parcel Sale Date Sale Price Instrument Number Grantor/Seller Deed Type

12/1/1988 $68,000 &nbspHOMESITE LTD NA 3/12/1992 $275,000 &nbspRAYMOND THOMAS M & RONDA J WD 11/20/1997 $318,000 &nbspMANNY ERWIN H & MARTHA 2/3 INT WD 5/4/2006 $102,000 &nbspBASS DANIEL & ROSE M, QC 7/24/2006 $100 &nbspBASS,DANIEL QC

formatting link

Reply to
Nomen Nescio
Loading thread data ...

Bill Furst Sarasota County Property Appraiser

Transfer History for Parcel Sale Date Sale Price Instrument Number Grantor/Seller Deed Type

12/1/1988 $68,000 &nbspHOMESITE LTD NA 3/12/1992 $275,000 &nbspRAYMOND THOMAS M & RONDA J WD 11/20/1997 $318,000 &nbspMANNY ERWIN H & MARTHA 2/3 INT WD 5/4/2006 $102,000 &nbspBASS DANIEL & ROSE M, QC 7/24/2006 $100 &nbspBASS,DANIEL QC

formatting link

Reply to
Anonymous

Grantor/Seller =A0Deed Type

D THOMAS M & RONDA J WD

ERWIN H & MARTHA 2/3 INT =A0 =A0 WD

DANIEL & ROSE M, =A0 =A0 =A0QC =A0

RHC: Why the hell would you post this kind of information ? What business is it for other than the owner of the property ? And what the devil does it have to do with anything of a security nature ?

Seems to me there are a few people here that don't have much to do other than stir up trouble ...!!!

Reply to
tourman

Just making sure Basshole knows that I am patiently here in hell waiting for him. I saved him a nice hot seat in the front row.

M. Sabodish

Reply to
Borked Pseudo Mailed

It's just poor taste.

Jim Rojas

tourman wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

him. I saved him a nice hot seat in the front row.

It makes me wonder what kind of internet connection Hell has. A 300 baud modem would be plain "hell"... 54 weeks to download an update for Windows... And that brings up another question... Does Microsoft provide a "Hell Edition" of "Vista"? Between "red screen" errors and system crashes, I'll bet it's "hell" trying to post anything... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

=A0 Grantor/Seller =A0Deed Type

MESITE LTD =A0 NA

YMOND THOMAS M & RONDA J WD

NNY ERWIN H & MARTHA 2/3 INT =A0 =A0 WD

BASS DANIEL & ROSE M, =A0 =A0 =A0QC =A0

g for him. I saved him a nice hot seat in the front row.

RHC: Frank, don't want to extend a non security related thread; however, I am running Vista Ultimate on a new quad core processor and so far, this operating system has been superb....no crashes and everything works much better than XP Pro (knock on wood....). The ONLY problem sometimes is finding drivers for older hardware, but even this has worked out. This is IMO the way an operating system should work....no fuss, no troubles and fast as hell....

Reply to
tourman

My version of computer hell has your 300bps modem, but the O/S is Windows ME.

On a more serious note, whoever wrote the OP should be ashamed. Robert has given no reason to be attacked, and I'm sure his plate is "full" enough without bullshit like this.

Reply to
G. Morgan

During my cancer surgery which ended up 15+ hours instead of 7-8 I had a NDE and It was not upstairs it was down and none of you has any idea what it was like not even the twilight zone comes close. Thank God I passed the test and made it back up here. If you knew what i knew you would not be wishing to send some one there.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Are you serious Nick? If it wouldn't be too traumatic, would care to elaborate on that experience?

Why the trip down? I thought judgment takes place "up" there, then if you fail you go down.

Reply to
G. Morgan

=A0 Grantor/Seller =A0Deed Type

MESITE LTD =A0 NA

YMOND THOMAS M & RONDA J WD

NNY ERWIN H & MARTHA 2/3 INT =A0 =A0 WD

BASS DANIEL & ROSE M, =A0 =A0 =A0QC =A0

for him. I saved him a nice hot seat in the front row.

I didn't think you dead guys went to hell, I figured you'd be just another cold spot somewhere?

Reply to
mleuck

No one would wish that on anyone.

It's always struck me as fascinating. I've spoken with more than a few individuals that have had NDE's and they run the gamut between "seeing a bright white light" and people that they know have already passed on "visiting them" to "guide them" or "help them" to it, to horrific experiences with nightmarish creatures... I imagine your brain can't process certain types of information as it starts to "shut down" and it starts to "reference" familiar or (in some cases) more memorably horrific incidents or images. I've never put much "stock" in such things and I hope that when my time comes, someone "familiar" to me will be there to guide me towards the light. Having heard many "last seconds" on cockpit voice recorders I can safely say that most call out for "Mom" at the end... And that's someone "familiar" and "comfortable" to guide them to the light...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I haven't had a "near death experience," but I came close to death a few months ago when I had neutropenic fever. That was nightmare enough for me. As to the person who started this thread, I can't imagine what he expected to gain by it. I'm trying to sell the house (the original sale fell through). The purchase history is a matter of public record though I doubt anyone other than the OP gives a hoot. As someone else aptly stated, he has too much time on his hands.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Robert,

Your're getting a little too placid.

In this down turned real estate market, there's no reason in the world that you shouldn't look at this as an opportunity to contact him as a potential buyer.

Reply to
Jim

I never thought I'd see the day when you would say that to me. :^)))

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I never thought I'd see the day when you'd miss an opportunity like that.

Reply to
Jim

Robert:

I understand that this isn't the best time to put your house up for sale. Everyone I've spoken too (with property in Florida) says it's the worst they've seen for a long time. Things *will* get better. They always do. I continue to hope and pray that you recover fully.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Look at it this way, if he sells it for $200 he's doubled his investment

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.