Audio Video and power over cat 5

So, here they are again Fucker and Fuckee.

I was going to say ... In real life you ........ but you don't have a life.

Mind your own business, little grey man with no job, no home, no family, no nothing.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Nah, the only thing big and red that you'd be familiar with would be your big fat red asshole after your Homo annonymous meeting.

Fuck off, you fat pig.

Don't fret though. Mark is sending you a used condom so you two can keep in touch.

Reply to
Jim

Yea squeaky high voice

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hmmm... Mark, I see Jim is still adept at making friends...

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

I imagine him sounding like Walter Brennan. js

Reply to
alarman

He's just a porch-sitter blabbing at the kids walking by

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Nah, too dignified. How 'bout Gabby Hayes? js

Reply to
alarman

I was thinking more Walter Matthau or Wilford Brimley

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Thats pretty close

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You two are so cute together. I would have thought that after that monkey got in the picture, you'd two would break up. Somehow it just brough you two closer ..... well, maybe it's just that you all ...... act alike. But, even apart, you both still don't amount to a pile of shit. Jackie still likes to yawn. You know him. Anything that has to do with opening his mouth in public. Advertising on his little street corner at the passing cars. Showing off his rounded teeth. And then there's Mark, can't do a damn thing with his life. Stuck in a dead end job. No wife. No kids. No home. Nothing of value, but likes to pretend that he's got all this knowledge about things that he's never had any experience with ...... like a life. You actually owned a Chevette? Well, that outta say something ..... I guess. Could be thats why you don't care how stupid you look on your Fag-o-cycle. Helmet? You don't need no stinking helmet! You don't have anything to protect.

Reply to
Jim

Robert, what you "can see" is exactly what I want you to see, if I so choose.

If you'd have taken the time, and read back in this thread you would see that Jack is the one who is "adept" at starting up the crap again. I've not said a thing to either of these asshole buddies for months. Yet Jack seems compelled to make his nasty snide comments about me in a thread and on a subject that had absolutely nothing to do with him and in which he had not previously participated in. It appears that he can dish out what he thinks, but when it comes time for HIM to stand in the line of fire, YOU think it's MY fault?

And .... **I'M** the one who "is still adept at making friends" ? Hmmm, I thought it was beneath you to participate in demeaning people. Isn't that the excuse that you give for not coming forth and acknowledging that Bass is just about the most disgusting excuse for a human being as one could imangine? You're not stupid Robert. I know that you can't actually agree with what that rotten bastard has done in his life, to his life and to the people in this Newsgroup and what he's the cause of in this Newsgroup. But, with out a doubt, you've certainly got the right to refrain from participating in the retribution that he inspires. Yet, you hypocritically don't seem to find any similar reason to NOT take up with Mark and Jack-ass when they instigate strife. Why is that Robert? Is it because I'm the only one who takes you to task for what I believe to be your inane business practices? And only because you can't seem to EVER get off your freaking soap box about it? Or is it simply you, letting the cat out of the bag, with a baltant show of hypocrisy?

Come on Robert, you can do better than hiding behind a filter and taking pot shots at me, from behind a holier than thou facade. Either you have a sense of value or you don't. If you do, it should damn well apply evenly.

I strongly suggest that you take this post as a suggestion to think over what's just transpired and consider, by your above comment, what you've just said about yourself.

No reply would probably be the best reply.

I'll not infringe upon your filters again, unless you decide differently.

Reply to
Sokpopit

Yeah, I admit, that was a bit of a snide comment and I apologize to you for dropping to that level. It may surprise you to know that I miss our previous discussions on many different issues (with the exception of my "inane business practices" which I'm absolutely SURE we'll never agree on). I do believe you and I agree on far more than we disagree on. However, I see no purpose being served in your constant and vulgar attacks on people regardless of what you perceive them to have done. It only demeans you and says nothing about them. If you disagree with people, or their behaviour on this newsgroup, then say so and move on. This is a virtual newsgroup, nothing more, nothing less. There is absolutely nothing you can say or do that will stop anyone from doing or saying anything they want here (including RLB). All you can do is rise above it, and prove your worth as a professional by BEING professional.

And yes, I admit to being on a soapbox a lot of the time. Sometimes I get tired of hearing myself !! But that's because I have perhaps an overly sensitive persona when I see unfair or dishonest practices. But that's just me. This is a good industry; it has treated me well, and I make a lot of money doing what I do (in spite of my "inane business practices"...:))). One way I can give back to it in a small way is to highlight those things that demean our industry. Maybe I'm only baying at the moon most of the time, but I get enough telephone calls and e mail from people all over North America as a result of some of those things I take shots at, that I know I'm hitting home. If a few companies start to think about what they are doing when they lock boards for example, perhaps all my railing about it will have accomplished something. Lord knows, I've spent enough money learning how to unlock panels and getting hold of the necessary equipment to do so !! And the irony of this whole thing is I'm making money as a result of companies that unethically lock their boards - the very practice I hold in such contempt !

You are not a stupid person, and I know you are an accomplished professional in your own right. When you want to start behaving like one, I would welcome further discussions with you (assuming I can figure out how to "unblock" someone in Outlook Express). If you want to continue to fill the newsgroup with filthy language and derogatory posts, that is your choice. My choice would also be to continue NOT to have to view useless post like that.

Either way, it doesn't affect my business in any real life way, and it's certainly "no skin off my nose"...

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

How'z it feel sitting on the porch Gabby?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Speaking from experience, are you?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Heh, heh, heh. I see Jiminex has changed his alias once again to get around being filtered. Not only is he opposed to "ignoring" others; he can't stand being ignored himself. Poor, little man.

Undoubtedly so.

Funny that Jiminex would find that so offensive. He does precisely the same thing every day.

Payback's a petem, isn't it?

Uh, nope.

Speaking of making nasty comments without provocation...

Compared to Jiminex, everyone (well, everyone except Sabodish) is brilliant.

Jiminex is very upset. Someone called him a name and he didn't like it.

No, Jiminex. It's because you're a vicious, mean spirited thug who contributes nothing but vitriol to almost every thread in which you participate.

Oh, really?

At which point, he'll post under yet another alias.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

As far as we know your the only one who might have that kind of experience

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Fuck you bird brain.

Unlike you, who's actually been caught red handed hiding your identity.

Go back down your sewer hole. You don't have an ounce of credibility here and anything that you might say can and will be shoved right back up your fat ass.

There is not one thing that anyone could do in this Newsgroup that you haven't already exceeded doing.

Want a recap you fat f*ck?

Want to go over the fact that your a criminal? That you killed someone? That you've been caught dozens of times here lying and cheating people that you try to sell to? How many times have you been caught hiding behind false names? Why were your thrown out of the Aviaition group? How come you had to stop flying? Was it because you flew into restricted air space ..... yeah, that's it. You thought you were a smart ass and you got caught, didn't you? You fat arrogant bastard. When's the last time you ever installed an alarm systems? How come you tell your victims that you're in the alarm installation business when you haven't installed a system, likely it almost 10 years? You're a liar, that's why. How come you steal information from people in this group and claim it as yours, to what(?) impress your victim customers? You claim to be the Napco expert so why don't you tell us about the latest changes in the Napco line and how it affect end user programing and replacing panels and keypads in the future. Do you have a clue fat brain? Nah, you're only interested in selling equipment. You don't actually have to know anything about it. All you have to do is lie and misrepresent yourself, and after the sale your only interested in what eles you can dupe people into buying. Why don't you tell us about the new alternative to using Napco wireless transmitters and receivers? Got a clue, pig shit? HA HA HA Your the Napco expert alright? Expert at lying about it.

Go take a flying f*ck off a tall cliff you degenerate, disgusting piece of shit.

Reply to
Jim

Ahhh, the love on this group :-)

Jim wrote:

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Jezzzz, I was hoping you wouldn't notice.

Reply to
Jim

Easy, dad. Don't bust a vein. js

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.