Anyone using Alarm Center software by SIS?

Our company has been using this software for a few years now however despit e our best efforts the system performance is degrading quickly. I've person ally checked over the system for any potential malware or viruses (rather p ointless as there shouldn't be any to begin with), and the hardware is prac tically brand new.

The issue is the upper management says that technical support with this com pany is several grand and they're not willing to pay that. In the mean time our monitoring station is having to constantly deal with errors, hang ups and crashes. I'm curious if anyone has had experience with Security Informa tion Software Inc? How in the world could they possibly justify charging th at much just for phone support?

Further, has anyone else experienced issues with this software?

Outside of their website it's nearly impossible to find information about t hem or this software. I can't even find a Better Business listing for the c ompany.

Reply to
weguardyouwhileyousleep
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.