Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

Hey Les,

Have a nice trip. While you're away give the following a thought. Ya think I've about covered it?

I have tried to come up with a response to all of the discourse in this thread and I'm at a loss. I'd really rather not respond to a troll but it's really hard for me to resist tugging on his chain. . With out adding all the miscellaneous dialog, this is what I've condensed it down to: . Guileless idealistic oblivious, infantile, immature, callow, indiscrete, sophomoric, adolescent, intimidating, gullible, boastful, threatening, dominating, shifty, wily, antagonistic, spiteful,

That's about the extent of my observations and of the short versions of my compendium of derogatory descriptions but I think that about covers it.

Whadayathink? Are there any that I've missed? Any that don't apply? Let me know if you think I've over done it or you can even add a few of your own if you like.

Even "et" and "al" can join in if they want to !

Come on ------- tug the chain a few times ---- :->

Reply to
Jim Davis
Loading thread data ...

k I've about covered it?

hread and I'm at a loss. I'd really rather not respond to a troll but it's really hard for me to resist tugging on his chain.

, sophomoric, adolescent, intimidating, gullible, boastful, threatening, do minating, shifty, wily, antagonistic, spiteful,

y compendium of derogatory descriptions but I think that about covers it.

our own if you like.

Jim, Wow it took you some time to compile, all the names associated wit h all the negative connotations you can imagine,I hope you did not stay up too late If you and the rest of the guys that replied initially, would hav e just replied in a professional manner I think this conversation would hav e taken a different path, but the path of mocking and cynicism, was the ord er of the day. I came looking for help to in turn help another person, but instead this is the final outcome, so feel free to tug the chain anytime, m aybe someday something fruitful may come out of this interaction.

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.