Anyone heard for Rojas?

I still have 2 shipment from Jim Tech man, he said it was held by USPS inspection from august, and it hasnt release yet. it has been 3 months.

and i still have 10 items at his address, and he is not replying my email.

Reply to
indoshopaholics
Loading thread data ...

patiencie... i have more of 15 shipment (15 kg of electronic stuff each shi pment) of jim rojas only in this year here in lima peru....i am a wholesale imported seller. i think what jim rojas still with some trouble but is a t rust person

El sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013 11:12:26 UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com escribió:

spection from august, and it hasnt release yet. it has been 3 months.

Reply to
importusalima

i also think he is a good person and he will not cause any harm purposely, which basically means we're all safe, kind of.

Besides that, he really need to figure out a way to fix this situation cuz it is starting to become a snowball

Reply to
nandin.moura

dear rojas,

i already email you on Jim Rojas and Jim Rojas

please reply my email

Reply to
ryandard

Still no news about Jim. Lets hope everthing will solve as soon as possible. Got few items that i need by the first week of december.. Can anyody in the usa contact him for us..

Reply to
MP3Z

Resolving an issue for 3 weeks and no confirmation to us? What is he thinking about? I really frustated because I have more than 2000usd items value at his address. And he just silent like a stone to us not replying our emails.

Reply to
bangkit.happy.satriyo

He has about us$600 worth of items at his place now. When was the last time he replied to your email? Btw i dont think he lives alone. Most of my item i tracked are receive and signed. So who signed on behalf of him?

Lets disscuss in this group.

formatting link

Reply to
MP3Z

He has about us$600 worth of items at his place now. When was the last time he replied to your email? Btw i dont think he lives alone. Most of my item i tracked are receive and signed. So who signed on behalf of him?

formatting link

Reply to
MP3Z

formatting link

Reply to
MP3Z

Send me an email. USPS has been giving several shippers in my area a hard time.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Hey mate.

I sent an email to you. But still no reply.

Reply to
MP3Z

Send it to my gmail address. I don't see any messages from you.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

sent to your gmail since 11/13/2013 but still no respond.

resend today

Reply to
indoshopaholics

Hi, Jim! Ii sent you an e-mail too. Check it please!

Reply to
elinesena18

eu:

I hope you answer my e-mail today! i need those boxes held by USPS, don't f orget, december i'll be in Florida, we are gonna have a face to face conver sation if you don't fix my problems

Reply to
eduardoeliasb

You are more than welcome to visit the USPS Postal Inspectors Office and find out why the will not release your package.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

't forget, december i'll be in Florida, we are gonna have a face to face co nversation if you don't fix my problems

Hey Jim,

Perhaps you should remind him of the liberal gun ownership and self defense laws in Florida :)

Reply to
Jim

If your boxes are held by the USPS what the f*ck you want Jim to do about it?

Nobody wants to hear your threats either. You keep your business with Jim and your threats off a public newsgroup, asswipe. You can be reported for threatening someone, it's happened before.

Brazil, Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre

Global Village Telecom, snipped-for-privacy@gvt.com.br

Reply to
G. Morgan

If your boxes are held by the USPS what the f*ck you want Jim to do about it?

Nobody wants to hear your threats either. You keep your business with Jim and your threats off a public newsgroup, asswipe. You can be reported for threatening someone, it's happened before.

Brazil, Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre

Global Village Telecom, snipped-for-privacy@gvt.com.br

Reply to
BurfordTJustice

of items and you do not answer my emails!

Reply to
jorgesilvano37

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.