Any thoughts on NextAlarm.com ?

They have an Abbra Professional Series that comes with 1 year of monitoring for only $250. Plus tech support.

The Abbra is just the Powermax+ (also being sold as SecureLinc II).

Essentially this amounts to $50 for 1 year of monitoring, which is a little over $4 a month. Not bad. Of course, if a bunch of stoners are doing the monitoring ... hee hee.

Reply to
Armadillo Soup
Loading thread data ...

I have NextAlarm.com and I am very happy with the service that they provide.

Reply to
Nick

thats great...and what service do they provide when your alarm needs a physical service call btw? just curious.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I'm glad for you. Your still not getting on my Christmas list. I don't use NextAlarm.com and I'm ecstatic!

Reply to
Jackcsg

I looked at their website and they don't list a physical address...are they in CA? ...do they exist at all? or just resellers of somesort? I do know I almost lost a client to them last year but they couldn't figure out the alarm or what it was sending.

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I can't remember, it's been a while since I dug in tooth and nail and looked at their methods. Seems to me they were in Colorado, or Utah somewhere....

Reply to
Jackcsg

I have several clients who use NextAlarm. These are DIYers who have installed systems they bought from my online store. They don't do any repairs but DIYers do not expect the monitoring firm to provide repairs or other services -- just monitoring.

Feedback I've received concerning the company has been positive so far

-- not major hassles. Best of luck with them.

Regards, Robert L Bass

formatting link

Reply to
robertlbass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.