Another scum ADT authorized dealer at it again?

formatting link

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

I check that site out a lot for some of the stuff they publish but keep in mind it's still someone's story which may or may not have happened.

Reply to
mleuck

Good point.

Reply to
nick markowitz

RHC: At the risk of seeming to "bash" ADT, it's certainly believable. I once had a salesman come to the door while I was doing the final paperwork for an alarm I had just installed that day. I listened in the background while the salesman said exactly that to the client the door before the customer politely turned him away. In fairness, I don't know if it was ADT or some other opportunistic company, but the point is, that's exactly the approach that this guy was taking.....

His point to never take the word of a door to door salesman (selling whatever) is good advice........

Reply to
tourman

ADT rep came around my parents place after break ins and my dad told him to take a hike along with the APX gal.

Reply to
nick markowitz

The classic to me was back when I had two of my service trucks parked in my driveway at home, and the ADT dealer dude came knocking on my door without a local door to door sales license. I asked him if he noticed the service trucks, and he said, "Yeah, but I thought you might want a good alarm system."

I asked him if if his mother knew he was in the habit of sodomizing the canine that sired him. When I couldn't get him mad enough to take a swing at me I called the police and reported him for failing to provide a city door to door license when requested.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.