Another golden oldie panel

found an old Acron CP1000 panel hanging on a wall in back section of warehouse in W.Va. today anel had no dialer and no keypad you used a keyswitch with LED talk abut old

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

WADAYA MEAN OLD!!!!

Why it seems like just a few years ago we ........ zzzzzzzz.

Reply to
Jim

When I first started in the biz I serviced a few, but tore more out. The company was a small cable operator and we had the ability to monitor systems using the cable return feed using this Tocom device:

formatting link
We used Corby keypads instead of keys (the kind with small wires and a "switchboard" to plug them in to program the code) before they had the dip-switch kind.

Hey I found a more modern Acron manual for ya, circa 1986 ;-)

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

Still have a couple of working Ademco 1000 and 1004 panels out there..

even a Moose mpi-330

nick markowitz wrote:

When I first started in the biz I serviced a few, but tore more out. The company was a small cable operator and we had the ability to monitor systems using the cable return feed using this Tocom device:

formatting link
We used Corby keypads instead of keys (the kind with small wires and a "switchboard" to plug them in to program the code) before they had the dip-switch kind.

Hey I found a more modern Acron manual for ya, circa 1986 ;-)

formatting link

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

I remember the corby keypads they worked well thank god no more jumpers dipswitches and other stuf you had to do to change codes now you just download

Reply to
nick markowitz

One of my fishing buddies showed me an SP6 in a warehouse he is renting for his hobby projects and asked if I could power it up. I gave him a P801 to replace it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.