Alarm Purchase Help

your VOIP will not work with an ademco panel, it will work with a Napco panel but with concern, We are a Local company based in Babyon NY we would be happy to supply an estimate for you. Be aware we dont have any sales gimmicks you pay up front for system and pay a fair amount for the monitoring, there is a contract and we will default programming code upon your request

Michael Ferer Around The Clock Lock & Alarm Co Inc

59 Deer Park Ave Babylon NY 11702 631-661-8941
formatting link
Reply to
locknalarm
Loading thread data ...

Thats not true, I've had Ademco panels work fine with VOIP, no brand is better or worse with VOIP than another, it depends on the VOIP provider and protocol they use

Reply to
Mark Leuck

not at all, speak up just like you did, I'm sure he'll see your post

Reply to
mikey

I doubt he knows what he's talking about or had some luck with a particular area which is what I often see, either way he shouldn't be making blanket statements

Reply to
Mark Leuck

FWIW, the guy I spoke to said it would work with Cablevision's Optimum Voice service, but not with companies like Vonage. Either way, he strongly suggested against it.

"Mark Leuck" wrote in news:1pWdnQfQt snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reply to
David L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.