Alarm Boy's Druggie Dealer Acquaintances

SeaNymph wrote in

>news:k1topg$ogb$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me: > >> >>> Aardvark wrote in >>> news:k1ti8i$fl6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me: >>> >>>> >>>> >>>>> Aardvark wrote in >>>>> news:k1reqa$81o$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me: >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>> Aardvark wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>> [...] >>>>>>>> I'm curious as to whether the foodstuff contents of the intact >>>>>>>> amphorae are still comestible, but even more so as to what >>>>>>>> condition the wine is in. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Okay ... I went back and read more. Seems the wine bottles were >>>>>>> empty due to missing corks. Maybe that's why the ship sank! The >>>>>>> sailors were all drunk. >>>>>> >>>>>> Heh. The size of those amphorae and the relatively short distance >>>>>> from Spain to Italy, they must have *really* been sinking the booze. >>>>>> >>>>>> :-) >>>>> >>>>> Do you like alcohol Aardvark? >>>>> >>>> >>>> Who doesn't, Bear? >>> >>> Aardvark many people enjoy alcohol but you appear to enjoy it to >>> excess: >>> >>> "I really did down everything I told you yesterday. Finished >>> the port first, then the vodka and blood orange juice. All I >>> had left was half a litre of Scotch, and I'd developed somewhat >>> of a thirst, so the Scotch got it right in the neck." >>> >>>
formatting link
>> 3ChTNTn.1318%24k15.1162%40hurricane%3E >>> >>>
formatting link
>> >>> I suspect you probably post while drunk. It would explain a lot about >>> your aggressive attitude. >>> >>> Have you thought of getting help? Don't be defensive. It might help. >>> >>> Jax >>> >> So, you went looking for a 2 year old post to somehow support more of >> your lies and slimy innuendos. And you wonder why people call you a >> troll. >> >> I have noticed that when asked about your business, you just clam up, >> tell people to move along and how it has nothing to do with anything. >> What the hell does this have to do with anything other than your lies? > >Linda I haven't posted about my drinking habits. Aardvark has posted about >his. > >Presumably he posted his message so that it would be read by others.

Why don't you tell your side of the story of the drug-running husband of yours? 16k+ lbs. (what he admits to) is a lot of coke flown in, have you ever wondered how many lives were ruined because of him?

Do you even care?

Reply to
Anonymous
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.