AES IntelliNet Radio & C/S Integration

It looks like AES IntelliNet has been out there for a while. I am wondering if anyone is using an AES IntelliNet Radio Network who has more remote control then what the Net7k (DOS PC) Provides? We have Dealers who like to have full-access, which isn't availble to them because the DOS PC is at the Central Station with no means of authenticated remote-access for the individual Dealers. I'm wondering if anyone else has received any help from AES IntelliNet Tech Support regarding integrating your automation more tightly with the AES 7003 Receiver (not just Alarm Signals but full routing detail, peers, rssi, and other data sent to the c/s by the customer radio). None of this information is available except by physically sitting in front of the Net7K DOS PC to issue commands to the radio.

Is anyone using the new MultiNet server with remote IP Links yet? I've heard it's available and being deployed but just the other day I got an e-mail saying it wasn't ready again and they'd let me know when it was (they've been telling me this for over a year now).

Is anyone using the 7555 Tracking Radios? Are you using your own tracking software, or are you using AES's tracking software, and how good is it?

We've been Vbery happy with the AES hardware, and their Tech-Support for the dealers using the hardware has been just Fine. I recommend it to Everyone and intend to use it wherever possible as an alternative for my Dealers to replace/backup internet communicators and phone lines.

I would also like to hear any interesting issues with anyones AES IntelliNet network or radios that might be helpful to the rest of us. We have studied and analyzed our network to the hilt, we feel we have a pretty good grasp on how and why things work the way they do. I would be happy to share our experiences if anyone has any specific questions.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Lucia
Loading thread data ...

So, no one is using AES IntelliNet Radios?

Reply to
Joe Lucia

There was someone here posted about them a ways back. I looked in to it, looks like the way to go to me, wish I could afford it to do it.

Reply to
mikey

I saw and was surprised so many years have gone by without another mention. Guess that could be considered a good thing.

Reply to
Joe Lucia

We are using them, they are nice :)

James

Reply to
James

Does anyone have any AES Radios running off of Solar-Panels+Batteries

24/7 ?
Reply to
Joe Lucia

Reply to
Jon Aichberger

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.