Advertising suggestions sought, or stratagies

He knows about "stirring the pot"! You'll notice he hasn't written so much as a peep in several days after posting this.

Reply to
Frank Kurz
Loading thread data ...

Perhaps I have written a response because I haven't been back since posting the thread. I didn't even know RLB passed away until looking at previous posts. One poster said this, another that, etc. To bad that this NG has the same tone as it did ten years ago. That said , I like to hear other people's thoughts and ideas. To those that shared their ideas I say thanks. To those that decided to step into a negative direction I say move on. Life is way to short to fixate on negativity.

Reply to
rodney brittain

Rodney, I don't think anyone here would ever fixate on you.

You can take the following positively or negatively, as you choose, but .......... you can be sure, that no one who was here when you tried to fantasize your life for us ....... will ever forget you, either. As a matter of fact, I think Mark summed it up quite well. You see, if you think that the participants of ASA are the same as when you were here last time, then it's quite reasonable for us to think that you are too. Getting right to the point, I think it all boils down to ..... once you are laughed out of a group of people, its a pretty sure thing that no one is going to ever take you seriously again.

Reply to
Jim

Like Canadian dollars? :-)

Reply to
Frank Kurz

I didn't say all participants were the same. Some are and some are not, others prefer not to waste their time on banter. I am sure that that most of the participants here are in a market very unlike the one I have been in for the past twelve years. I think it's probaly a good idea I don't waste to much of my time reading this newsgroup. I am not sure any of you can contribute to the question I posed anyway. Mark? saying that I was here years again posting the same question. Interesting how others in life seek feedback from others as they see the intrinsic value of multiple perspectives. Things, stratagies change and not everyone has all of the answers. So seeking various opinions is considered a weakness in the eyes of Mark. My opinion is that he not happy with his life or his job. Most entreprenuers intimidate those that want to be but are to afraid to take the risk of stepping out on their own. Interesting to see how some stay stuck in life while others move on. I'm not sure what you mean by fantasize my life? Not that I will know cause I won't be reading any responses , atleast for the next few months. Good luck to you and all of you that are the regulars here in NG. Those of you that say " never forget me, etc? Better remembered then forgotten I say. Good luck to those that have spent thousands upon thousands of hours spewing negativity inside the ng. I don't have time for it.

Funny that RLB (RIP) said that he knew people in Mtn Village Co, etc, etc. I hope that he changed before he died.

Reply to
rodney brittain

Rodney never was smart enough to stir the pot

Reply to
mleuck

You ruined your reputation several years ago with your antics, don't expect to come strolling back in like nothing happened.

Reply to
mleuck

If you would have kept up instead of bailing out like so many did; you would have had the chance to ask. He would have contacted you, in fact.

He (Robert Bass), had a major transformation when he knew his time was up, and he went out of his way to make amends to those he may have harmed. I'm talking about email and phone calls, in addition to public NG announcements to individuals he couldn't contact directly.

Some chose to accept his apology, some did not. But he addressed each person individually, not a fake mass-apology. He didn't even post here in the last 3 months of his life.

I chose to accept his apology as genuine, and apologized for my part in the fiasco. We ended up speaking to each other semi-weekly on the phone until he died (imagine that).

Anyhow, I'm sure he would have addressed you too. R.I.P. RLB

-G

Reply to
G. Morgan

Squatting domains was not too bad though....

Reply to
G. Morgan

Exactly.

With the prices we get on Total Connect stuff, now I can tell customers "Have you seen that cool ADT commercial?", "I can do all that, for less"!!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Seriously, email me and I'll tell you. I need a Canadian connection to make more $$ on this, and you (or someone w/out dual-citizenship) need a US connection. Your dual-citizen status would make it illegal I think.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Trying to sell it to them was

Reply to
mleuck

Strange, I recall him intentionally baiting people with political comments (Sara Palin, Rethugs etc) comments up to the very end

I don't recall him addressing me or several other here

And it was the most peaceful 3 months this NG ever had

Well yea speaking to him semi-weekly after he died would have been difficult

Reply to
mleuck

If that's the best sales technique you have I'd consider finding something else to do.

Reply to
mleuck

And yet you still posted.

I have all the answers when it comes to intrinsic values of multiple perspectives, I also know how to spell "strategies"

My opinion is you are an idiot

Bye Rodney, we'll see you again in about 5 or 6 years

Reply to
mleuck

He reached out to you several times, and you mocked him for it.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Better than shilling that 2Gig shit that won't be around in 5 years.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Think so eh? We'll see.

Reply to
mleuck

Sell yourself, don't give shit away. People with money like good service...and small companies are good at that.

Reply to
Robosama

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.