ADT Focus 32

Some time ago, either Mark or Jim Rojas posted a conversion sheet for ADT systems, which I have subsequently misplaced. On Tuesday, I have to visit a home with an ADT Focus 32 in it with the possibility of doing a takeover.

Can you guys confirm that the Focus 32 is in fact a DSC 832 in disquise as I suspect

Reply to
tourman
Loading thread data ...

"tourman" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : snipped-for-privacy@i21g2000yql.googlegroups.com...

from my own exprerience.. you are right..

Reply to
Petem

Yep. Swap the board with a new one. And if you open the can and happen to see something like this:

formatting link
send it along to me! :-)

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Pictures that is... Not the can!

Reply to
Frank Kurz

RHC: Well, it seems this system was installed by an "authorized dealer" rather than ADT proper, so I'm prepared for the worst !!

Reply to
tourman

What ever happened to that neat European server which had all the adt, simplex goodies on it.

Dam it that was a secret have to shoot my self now. :)

Reply to
nick markowitz

Long gone, wasn't much to begin with

Reply to
mleuck

I fund it useful wish I would have downloaded it all. you get those jobs every once in a while .It would come in handy

Reply to
nick markowitz

Rule of thumb, when you get a server like that you grab everything then sort it out later, they never stay up very long

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.