ADT Essential Wireless Package

Most of the above is somewhat subjective but....... OK ........

But ....... How big is their customer base? Me thinks you go a bit too far. At what quantity do you think and end user might feel comfortable?

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

"J. @netscape.net>" what they have to offer. Remember to ask them who owns the system

I did call other companies. I'm impressed w/ ADT's five monitoring centers w/ supposenly seamnless back up, katrina np problem for NO customers. Some of the local contractors contracted w/ monitoring centers and they didn't talk as good a game as ADT. Also, some of them charged big bucks for service. Much higher than ADT.

Reply to
Mike

You'd be surpprised.

Reply to
Jim

To wire the windows, three doors,(basement, front & back) smoke alarm, two wall panels panels, key fob, celluar back up was around $,1400.00 and $42.00/month plus 5% sales tax. Got to review the three yeAr contract to see how it escalates. Believe me, I've the local guys. My neighbor had a system installed by a top local guy, then he sold out after a year and she was transferred to a terrible monitoring center. >

Reply to
Mike

I'll find out for sure which system they're going to install.

>
Reply to
Mike

It'll do fine

Reply to
Mark Leuck

They got some real tasty medication for you

Reply to
Mike

The

So says the man with 20+ BBB complaints

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"J. @netscape.net>"

Thanks for the advice. will do

Reply to
Mike

They offered me two different packages aND I'll need to customize either one. I'd love to buy from them then learn how to add devices myself

Reply to
Mike

W-A-T-C-H it Leuck.........U R GETTIN BRAVE........

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Here's a fun little game to play. Find a five year old phone book. Call all the local alarm companies in the book. How many are still in business? Past success is indicative of future performance.

Reply to
J.

This is patently false. All of ADT monitoring stations can monitor any account in an emergency. The system operates on a virtual load-balancing network. Rochester, Jacksonville, and Aurora have all partially or completely been shut down in the past several years for natural disasters. ADT has re-routed signals each time.

ADT's target days out on service is 1.5 days. That means, on average, it will take 1.5 days to get service. VOIP is the same problem for all companies. ADT's solution is the same as most companies. The equipment ADT uses is the same stuff other alarm companies use.

There are over 200 ADT offices in the US alone, each staffed with an Operations Manager, a Service Manager, an Installtion Manager, and numerous technicians and administrative staff.

ADT's training does not include Tom Hopkins or any of the other crap you mentioned. I helped write several ADT Entree training modules for sales reps. They focus on risk assessment and product knowledge.

Reply to
J.

You may be able to do that with some local company. ADT has too much to lose to be exposed to the liability of customers modifying their systems. The other avenue would be to install the system yourself and shop the monitoring around. Contrary to what some might claim here, installing a basic burglar alarm isn't very difficult.

Reply to
J.

Problem is that he doesn't take his meds.

1 | >> control panel, three doors alarmed, 1 smoke alarm, 1 quick key, 1 motion | >> all installed. monitoring $30.99 a month. | >> upgraded talking control panel is $85.00, Premiere package is the same, | >> I think, plus cell guard cell phone alerts, security link, for $973.00 | >> plus additional door, four windows armed for $1323.00 | >>

| >> What do you think? | >>

| >

| >

| > When you RAPED YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER, did you RAPE her in MISSIONARY | > POSITION or DOGGY STYLE ? | >

| > Did you SUCK HER PUSSY until she came ? | >

| > Did you LET your NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PEERS also RAPE YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER | > after you CAME on your UNDERAGE DAUGHTERS FACE ? | >

| > Did you VIDEO TAPE yourself RAPING your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER ? | >

| > Did you also FORCE your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER to have sex with YOUR PET DOG ? | >

| > Did you FORCE your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER to SUCK YOUR DICK too ? | >

| > Did you PYSCHO-ANALYSE how YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER felt when YOUR DICK was | > INSIDE HER PUSSY ? | >

| > Did the REST of your NSA PSYCHOPATHS watch YOU REAL TIME LIVE RAPING your | > UNDERAGE DAUGHTER and PSYCHO-ANALYSE your DAUGHTERS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS | > while BEING RAPED by YOU ? | >

| > Did the REST of your NSA PSYCHOPATHS PSYCHO-ANALYSE yourUNDERAGE DAUGHTERS | > FACIAL EXPRESSIONS while BEING FORCIBLY RAPED by YOUR PET DOG ? | >

| > Did the REST of your NSA PSYCHOPATH PEERS PSYCHO-ANALYSE your UNDERAGE | > DAUGHTERS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS while you BRAINWASHED her to think her | > boyfriend was FUCKING HER ? | | They got some real tasty medication for you | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I have NOTHING TO LOSE but FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and possibly YOU have EVERYTHING TO LOSE if something happens to me.

As a matter of fact, I added you with your IP address to the complaint list.

And for your ADDED PLEASURE I am going to POST IT ONE MORE TIME.

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

On second thoughts actually I wont blow your brains off with a gun.

I will tie you down to a table knowing FULLY WELL you are an NSA PSYCHOPATH.and CUT you alive into 1 X 1 X 1 inch pieces while you are SCREAMING IN PAIN and sell the meat to PET DOG OWNERS in AMERICA

I know it for a FACT, you WOULDNT DARE to come and ARREST ME and CHARGE me with a CRIME for saying this publicly on internet because it will CAUSE MORE DAMAGE to the WHOLE of NSA, CIA and FBI than me.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH: America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT: America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."

Edward Abbey

formatting link

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.

Reply to
McGinn

And, if I were shopping for personallized service, I wouldn't want to be one-of-6million customers.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

"hardly" modified, the only difference I've found is I can't Compass it.

"J. @netscape.net>" ADT Essential Wireless Package is it any good? Consists of one keypad, 1 | >control panel, three doors alarmed, 1 smoke alarm, 1 quick key, 1 motion all | >installed. monitoring $30.99 a month. | >upgraded talking control panel is $85.00, Premiere package is the same, I | >think, plus cell guard cell phone alerts, security link, for $973.00 plus | >additional door, four windows armed for $1323.00 | >

| >What do you think? | >

| | ADT uses a slightly modified Honeywell Ademco Vista 20 Plus. It's a | very good system for most consumers whether you buy it from ADT or | someone else. Beware of "packages." Chances are your needs are | different than what the package provides. ADT and most other | companies will be happy to add the appropriate number of devices to | ensure your security needs are met. Without knowing your house, | lifestyle, area, etc, it's impossible to tell if 3 doors, one motion, | and a single smoke is enough. Also, the monitoring services is | equally as important as the hardware and system installation. Be sure | to ask details about how it's done and by whom.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.