ADM Monitoring Are Bottom Feeders

Check out this sleeze ball Ron Cats from ADM Monitoring (AKA Cencom)

formatting link

Reply to
Anonymous
Loading thread data ...

Check out this sleeze ball Ron Cats from ADM Monitoring (AKA Cencom)

formatting link

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

I had heard that they nickel and dime you with tons on penny ante charges in order to make up for their low basic monitoring charge. I don't know about all that, but a few years ago I did contact them and started to setup a dealer account with them. I specifically asked Mr Cats for every single charge and expense associated with getting setup. I asked him three different ways, and he told me there was nothing else... until I got a bill for a toll free line setup charge for $75 that he had not mentioned. (I've got 3 toll free lines now, and I think I paid nothing for setup.)

I sent him a letter (Maybe it was a fax or an e-mail. I forget) explaining that I would not be able to do business with him because he failed to detail all the charges as I asked. He mailed me back and reamed me out about my inability to communicate properly. I thought I was clear. I wanted to know every charge and expense associated with getting setup with them. Maybe he just made a mistake or didn't believe me when I asked him three times that I wanted to know all the charges up front. Maybe that's the way he does business.

Oh, well. Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding. LOL.

I have dealt with 5 different central station services over the years, I have to say that Arizona Security Control has been a real gem to work with. Oh, we have had our issues, but overall they have been head and shoulders above the rest. Emergency 24 was not horrible, but they have some protocols and procedures that are misleading and will get you hit with some unexpected charges as well. Since they are NOT a discount central station like Mr Cats that can be annoying.

Bob La Londe The Security Consultant PO BOX 5720 Yuma Arizona 85366

Licensed Contractor - Residential & Commercial ROC103044 & ROC103047

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I hear they kill kittens, only the cute ones tho not the ugly ones

Reply to
mleuck

I wouldn't doubt it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Ha!....go to his website and watch the little video! "We can monitor your alarm, working or NOT..." Hey that's cool he can monitor NON working alarms...I guess we all could do that if we were sleazy enough.

Reply to
Crash

He's the guy who kills the kitten, only the cute ones tho

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.