Ademco Vista 250BP Programming to Report Open / Close Events

I am using an ABN broadband interface with NextAlarm. Alarm conditions report fine, but I am not getting Arm / Disarm or other reports. Anyone tell me what program fields I must have missed?

Reply to
Ken
Loading thread data ...

Been a while since I've done one of those, but I think it's in the individual user code programming.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

in the 128bp it's in user code programming... yes/no toggle somewhere in there... i'll assume it's the same for the 250

and yes... it needs to be done for each and every user (if that's what you want)... so i hope you don't have too many to change

Reply to
shady

I've used the Symphony AUI to program the users, and have selected the checkbox to indicate that open and close events are to be sent for the particular user. I wonder if this either is not working or only affects activity at that particular AUI.

Reply to
Ken

It sounds like you need to go into "Report Code Programming" in #93 menu mode and check your entries. You'll need to have the book in front of you as you do this.

- badenov

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.