Ademco programming

Do NOT come up here without cheque with me first. I will show you BEER with real alcohol and WIMMEN with real teats!

and what was the f****ng hold-up with letting us into your spelling bee? I mean really, to think you bastids almost disqualified us with that ZED thing instead of that fairy ZEEE thing you do, Jeeeeeze

Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

I'm not into Poodle Plinking...but I have been known to savagely kill many a watermelon with my 45 Long Colt. Quite a spectacle I might add. I can't wait till Pumpkin season opens! Them's waskley qwitters..heheheee...I blwo dem into a mwillion wabbit pieces.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Naa we hunt em for sport, ever see a poodle ingest a hollow point?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I do do it all myself. I don't have an alarm company. Never did. ( I take that back, we used to at our old house, and they didn't impress me.) This one has worked fine for me for years. I think you're a little overly sensitive.

It's not rocket science changing the master code, or the delay time. And we added an auto-dialer to page us when it goes off, and that works fine too. And we saved a lot of money. Have a glass of wine. I'm off to do that myself right now! :-)

Reply to
Sue Odom

How much fun can a watermellon be? Hell there's no fur flying when they come apart

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yah, no fur...but very refreshing implosion.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Thanks for that compliment. :-) But I'm probably older than Jack.

Reply to
Sue Odom

My bro has a 44..that thing's a beast. I kinda like my 45 Combat Commander or my

45 long Colt though.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Try a .357 hollow point on a grapefruit some time. The grapefruit disappears... :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Is that what you told the guy when you put the gun to his head? Besides Mr. Bass. What is a convicted felon doing with a gun?

Or are they just more lies Mr. Bass..........

Reply to
Norm Mugford

And what the hell is this "I'll be there in two two's" nonsense? Do you canucks mean tutus? Real BEER doesn't have a f****ng Moose on the bottle. When RHC gets permission to hang out with you next time take him to Bennigans and order a Samuel Adams. Damn you Canayjuns are whipped. :-)

Reply to
no wires showing

The 44 Magnum is ridiculous we usually plinked with half-loads...but its not really a plinking gun.

I'd built a cap & ball black powder a long time ago from a kit...it was cool..something like 36 caliber...black powder is strange to fire.. its like whoosh rather than a blam/bango.

:-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Heck of a kick, eh. If you don't hold the .357 tightly it slaps the jiminex out of your hand. I imagine the .44 is even worse.

The only gun I ever fired until my late twenties was a .22 rifle. Then one day I was at a target range and the guys next to me were firing antique rifles -- ball and power, etc. I asked one of them if I could give it a try and he said sure. He loaded it, showed me a couple of things and aimed at the target. I dropped the hammer and BLAM! My shoulder felt like I'd been hit with a hammer. :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Robert L. Bass Jun 8, 10:25 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms From: "Robert L. Bass" - Find messages by this author Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:25:51 -0400 Local: Wed,Jun 8 2005 10:25 pm Subject: Re: Ademco programming Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

Heck of a kick, eh. If you don't hold the .357 tightly it slaps the jiminex out of your hand. I imagine the .44 is even worse.

Reply to
no wires showing

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.