Ademco 4115 System with 6127 Console Problem

Hi all,

Have had a problem come up on the display of my Ademco Alarm Panel (6127 Console) Yesterday and is still there today, it is flashing BAT which I assume means Battery (don't have manual) every few Seconds, I changed the Battery with a brand new one this morning and tonight when I got home it is still flashing.

I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and can maybe point me in the right direction to fix it? The system still seems to be working fine apart from the BAT flashing on the display.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Densham
Loading thread data ...

Try: Code + Off, then Code + Off

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I just tried what you suggested, I am thinking of doing a full reset on the system but I really want that to be a last option.

I am now wondering if I have something wrong with the Charging Circuit in the Panel, when I remove the new Battery from the Panel its measuring

12-13V and when I measure the Terminals the Battery plugs into on the Panel I am seeing 14-15V but when the Battery is plugged back in the Voltage drops back down to 12-13V off the Panel.

Anyone got any ideas? If the Charging Circuit is blown I would not know what to change as I don't have Schematics for this System, thanks.

Regards,

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Densham

All sorted, done a cold reset on the system and plugged it back in and the problem seems to be fixed, thanks for the help.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Densham

That panel only tests the battery once per day, If you wait 24 hours the message should go away. If it dont you could have problems with the charging circuit.

James

Reply to
J Barnes

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.