adding modules to Altronix power supply

Can you add relays and other modules on top of an Altronix power module using spacers? Do the screw holes line up, or is every module a unique size? Or, do you typically put additional modules in a second box?

Best, Christopher

Reply to
Christopher Glaeser
Loading thread data ...

As far as I know they aren't designed to be expandable, you'd need an additional box

Reply to
mleuck

I suppose he could always "cobble" something together... Sort of like those recumbent bikes things I see... teeny tiny sprocket in front of a wheel that looks way undersized followed by a hammock type of affair and some guy in bicycle pants that looks like they've been "painted on".

Reply to
Frank Olson

No there not expandable and if you do modify you violate the products listing

Reply to
nick markowitz

And Frank staring at the picture with his hands down his pants

Reply to
mleuck

EwwwwwwW!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Seek help Frank, you've gone from having your lips locked on RLB's ass to looking at bicyclist's shorts

Reply to
mleuck

Neither can mine, but she's not around anymore so what the heck. Besides, I prefer taking pictures to looking at ones someone else took. :^)

Nevertheless, here's a shot of me and a couple of close um, friends from Recife.

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Side note to Jim: You should go to Brazil one of these days. Perhaps you'll finally fulfill your quest for the perfect pair. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=BF=BDPerhaps you'll

Ummmmm ....... I seem to have some reccollection of s o m e t h i n g .... n i c e and soffffttt and rrrrrround ....... ummmmm mellons? Noooo. Ummmm Water mellons? Nooooo.

Ummmmm, sorry, can't quite remem .................. pair of what?

Reply to
Jim

Perhaps this will jolt your umm, memory. :^)

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You've seen pictures of my girlfriends, who are 29 and 33 years old. That would make the above comment on your part... a lie.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I believe I said that "might" explain and therefore is not a lie

Reply to
mleuck

You should be working in the Smithsonian as a researcher. You always manage to find anything on the Interwebs.

Reply to
G. Morgan

When you have no reason to believe something is true yet deliberately imply that it is or even that it might be, you're lying. I should think that after you've posted so many thousands of lies you'd be more expert at it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

They'd throw him out. He did a search on recife + sex + children or something like that. A search on recife alone brings up information on beaches, hotels, resorts, historical sites, churches, museums, etc. It's a beautiful place with very friendly people and an interesting history.

Here are a few links about Texas:

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
Does the above mean that Texas' main point of attraction is sexual slavery? Probably not though I'm not sure why anyone would want to visit the place... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

those young gold diggers will suck you dry before you die. a fool and his money are soon parted.

Reply to
Kid

jRYNUa-CTXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

I think the important thing is ..... exactly HOW they are going to suck him dry.

Reply to
Jim

It's nice to see there's at least one other person here who truly understands. Heh, heh, heh... :^)

BTW, there is one nice side affect to one of the surgeries I've endure during the last 3+ years. It now takes me over an hour to... well, it's really nice for my GFs. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I told you, he knows everything. Just ask him.

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.