A movie with an alarm system. help Required.

Well... yeah... sort of my point....

Reply to
JoeRaisin
Loading thread data ...

back in the day, acron panels av-6000, av-8000 with the series 3 or 4 keypad, had the led's stay on when armed.. (could be programed off after 10-15 seconds.)

also we have seen at least one system with a radio chip reader at the front door that would bypass the door when the chip holder passed through. would rearm after they got out of range (usually 2-3 feet)

best one I ever saw was with clint eastwood as the thief in "Executive Power" the house he burgled has a firelite fire alarm they were using as a burglar alarm with a flashing red light on a pir as the warning indicator.. it looked like he attached his code reader to the telephone transformer.. I guess he was doing a remote disarm.. LOL

RTS

Reply to
Rockytsquirrel

Um...what did you say the name of that movie was?

Reply to
alarman

Uhh I think it was Unbrafull Empty or something like that.

Reply to
Jim

no better yet one of the hardys boys mysterys they were using a federal fire panel as a computerised elevatpr controller elevator

Reply to
nick markowitz

Some here know more about movies than alarms anyway. Hexk there's one guy from NYC who probably was on a first name basis with Fatty Arbuckle. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Are you kidding?

I knew "Fatty" when he was a mear wisp of a lad.

Reply to
Jim

Yeah, when he was still that skinny kid down the block... :^)

I don't know about you but I turned 60 last year. I might never see 61 but I've had a heck of a ride. I lived life on my own terms and I have very few regrets. You've let on enough that's something we have in common.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

More years than you and .......... yes.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.