7845i

Anybody know which control panels (Ademco/Honeywell) their IP router is compatible with?

Reply to
Jackcsg
Loading thread data ...

All the panel that can handle the long range radio will be compatible with the 7845i

i installed 2 of those this week allready...but we use the 7845i ent

we have our own receiver and connect directly to it that way less money to send to alarmnet..

the only account we keep on the alarmnet network are the one with the symphony keypad..

its like installing an alarmnet,its using the same programer and its pretty easy..

be carefull with the rj45 for the network conection they are easily broken..

one thing we do to prevent anyone to disconnect the patch cable from the router/switch end,is cutting the pin that locks the short so that you need a small screw driver or a pin to disconnect it..that way poeple think before pulling it off..

"Jackcsg" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
petem

Vista-15P v3 Vista-20P v3 Vista-20PS (discontinued)

Some of the high-end panels and......ummmmm

YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT ADEMCO'S INTERNET PRODUCTS??????????

:)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Not true

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Wait never mind, I was thinking of Symphony for some reason

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Is it compatible with the Vista40?

Reply to
Jackcsg

is the vista 40 can handle long rang radio? if i am not crazy some version do some dont...

"Jackcsg" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
petem

I looked at your next post before answering....was about to send you some photo of the empty boxes that lie in the back of the truck,,,, ;-)

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: ys2dnW73FNtyna snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

I know. It's for a VP of sales for a company I sub for. Don't worry, I haven't gone down the darken path....

Reply to
Jackcsg

I can pull the information but I doubt it, I don't think the V-40 can do ECP mode to cellular units therefore it won't work with the 7845i and I see nothing in programming for LRR

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Not a problem, for some reason I got side tracked

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Sure :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Thanks Mark.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Don't that beat all!!! An individual actually *thanking* another individual for flaming them... :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

No flame on my part, just making a funny

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.