47. PURSHASE wireless alarm (pro recommendation).

I guess every cellphone in existence has it's own frequency by your logic. Paul, your such an idiot.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®
Loading thread data ...

Be a member of "the" wireless alarm community...

Purchase YOUR wireless alarm system and you will have TWO outcomes:

OR the system will fail completely during Radio Frequency Interferences (RFI) and you will not be aware of it;

OR you will have nice nightmares coming up if in your wireless alarm system there is a RFI detection circuitry as described by "SO CALLED" Pro's (without manufacturer data support).

ANYHOW in both cases your system will fail completely with or without noise and you will have no intruder alarm detection and warning.

What type of signals are able to produce RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) on Wireless Alarm Systems and will jeopardize they're operation? RF Transmitters operating:

- ON the wireless frequency (434 & 868 MHz)

- Falling in the receiver bandpass (sideband rejection is poor)

- Saturating the receiver input stage (wide band in all systems)

- Intermodulation (mix of two signals)

- Harmonics

- On the IF frequency

- and more... In essence the problems caused by interference is the fact that by no way two (or more) systems can use simultaneously the same frequency.

If that famous "undocumented" and "manufacturer unsupported" RFI detection feature would exist by any chance, be aware that the wireless RFI alarm night OWL will keep "you and police" awake with false alarms! __________ / ___ ___ \\ / / @ \\/ @ \\ \\ \\ \\___/\\___/ /\\ \\____\\/____/|| / /\\\\\\\\\\// | |\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\ \\\\\\\\\\\\ \\______/\\\\\\\\ _||_||_

Paul

Reply to
-pull-

Cellphones are able to reuse the same freq in the 7 cell site area, but this is only my opion I could be wrong

Reply to
buco

You are wrong.

Reply to
-pull

Are all people from Belgium as stupid as you are?

Reply to
Robert E. Wijnberg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.