43. VICTIMS of wireless alarm systems

Are you an old or a new VICTIM of wireless alarm systems wrong advertisements and sellers talk?

Wireless alarm systems fail during Radio Frequency Interferences (RFI) without warning to the owner and nothing can prevent RFI.

TEST YOURS if you have one...

:For all frequency types of wireless alarm systems:

formatting link
formatting link
You don't believe me? Test it or ask so called professionals to explain you why wireless alarm systems are reliable and how they avoid the well known nuisances of RFI.

Reply to
-pull
Loading thread data ...

Just tested mine...works fine...always does.

formatting link
WHAT PAGE ARE YOU REFERRING TO
formatting link
formatting link

I'd love to try to follow your reasoning but the above pages don't relate to any of your statements - can you be more specific.

Also, how, in your opinion should I be testing my wireless alarms?

I defer to your superior knowledge on this subject and would like your opinion on how to properly test (specifically) - since you have so much time to rant...you must have time to educate us in your method of testing. Your previous attempts have fallen far short being specific.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

And you are incapable of answering a direct question, aren't you?

Moral satisfaction? What the fxk are you trying to say?

ANSWER the questions udumfreekazoid

| >

formatting link
WHAT PAGE ARE YOU REFERRING TO | >
formatting link
formatting link

| >I'd love to try to follow your reasoning but the above pages don't relate to any of your statements - can you be more specific. | >

| >Also, how, in your opinion should I be testing my wireless alarms? | >

| >I defer to your superior knowledge on this subject and would like your opinion on how to properly test (specifically) - since you have so much time to rant...you must have time to educate us in your method of testing. Your previous attempts have fallen far short being specific. | >

| >

| >

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

hessooannoyingifeellikeringinghisnecksometimes...he woulda been a great candidate for sids.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

It would be a first if he did

Moral satisfaction? What the fxk are you trying to say?

ANSWER the questions udumfreekazoid

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Expected that elementary answer quite some time. You are satisfied with your system, good. Your moral satisfaction is important to you but only to you.

any of your statements - can you be more specific.

on how to properly test (specifically) - since you have so much time to rant...you must have time to educate us in your method of testing. Your previous attempts have fallen far short being specific.

Reply to
-pull

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.