34. Why my multiple posts about wireless un-reliability?

I'm fed-up with innocent victims of unprofessional alarm sellers who hide reality.

NO QUALIFICATION PRE-REQUISIT REQUIRED to be a so called pro.. How less they know, how less they have moral problems to sell wireless equipments.. ease of installation.. they just have to BLUFF non initiated and impress them.. not very difficult.

Wireless IS unreliable.

Pro's KNOW it, BUT those so called PRO's prefer to make smoke curtains by diverting from the subject in an attempt to generate uncertainty and fear in order to put my statements in doubt. Business and financial interests obliges... NOT THE OWNER PROTECTION concerns.

Is there a so called pro who can explain WHY wireless alarm systems are reliable?

Why do manufacturers not publish all the goodies, the specification on theyre wireless involved items?

Reply to
-pull
Loading thread data ...

After 4 years of endless dribble, we can safely say that Paul's brain is still not immune to RFI. It's time to take the headphones off Paul. Maybe one of us "PROS" can send you a tin foil lined hat to block all the unwanted RFI.

Yes Paul, there is a life beyond RFI...

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.